* Kevin *

CeCiMom

Did you hear her tell jesse a little while ago that she's sexually frustrated?

kevin and lydia approached michele about the alliance. She told ronnie and ronnie told the rat pack, and michele confirmed it.

Who knows what's going to happen with lydia. She just threw her only real friend under the bus for the privilege of jerking off a jerk. She may be sitting in a corner sucking her thumb soon.

She's throwing Kevin under the bus because she has a feeling Michelle told Jessie and gang about their alliance offer with her.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't believe Jesse is playing a good game.

HoH was handed to him on a silver platter the first day. So not only did he have that to lord over everyone day one, but he was also a "BB celebrity" and lots of people were "star struck" in the house by him.

I believe if Jesse DIDN'T have HoH for free to start and some other team did that he'd be out by now.

ITA that Jesse had a completely unfair start but he's now got these ppl so wrapped around his little finger, it's simply unbelievable. He's controlling them the way maggot controlled the nerd herd. This was a stupid and unfair twist.

the one thing i would say that season does wrong is they form alliances too fast

and try to include folks they shouldnt

4 person alliance is ok no need to try to include everyone

i would have waited until after hoh comp has been played and see where the power goes before starting up anything

kevin was in a golden position and looks like he blew it

the one thing i would say that season does wrong is they form alliances too fast

and try to include folks they shouldnt

4 person alliance is ok no need to try to include everyone

i would have waited until after hoh comp has been played and see where the power goes before starting up anything

kevin was in a golden position and looks like he blew it

Kevin's downfall is trusting Lydia. He should not give her any info at all.

Wow, I just read all of what you guys posted. All I can say is, "how freaking depressing" :(

Michelle's an idiot. Does she really think she has a better chance with Jessie's side opposed to Jeff & Jordan's? Does Lydia really believe Jessie likes her that much that she's willing to sell out her ONLY friend in the house??

Honestly, these girls make me sick. Come on, grow up, get some balls, and stand on your own two damn feet. You don't need a "big, strong, wanna be tough guy" to be your hero. Get his butt out of the house so that YOU can win.

I seriously hope that Jordan or even Jeff win HOH this week. Even if Jeff can't put up his own team, he can put up Lydia, Michelle, Chima, or Ronnie. If you can't go straight for the King, take out his army... which might actually better since it will force Jessie to choose between them. Then, they'll get a wake up call on exactly where they stand. Maybe once they see how low they are on Jessie's list, they'll flip.

But why would it be Russell, he didn't know about it right? Wake up Kevin, before it's too late.

She's given him a whole big drawn out lie about sitting on this info for the past two days. That she heard it after a convo they had by the hot tub a couple of days ago or something. Kevin is grasping at straws because he obviously can't fathom that lydia would sell him out.

I actually like kevin much more than michelle now. I'm watching BBAD(taped) and feeling bad.

I can't stand the houseguests(Mich-HELL, Bonnie) who squeal on people who dare try to stop this ridiculous, never-ending steamroll by the athletes.

After watching flashback feeds from 2-4am I have a whole new attitude about Kevin, the man is alot smarter than given credit, he is really given Casey a lot of his hand, but of course because Casey is being evicted. He also has the Ron/Russell aliance pegged, and feels Michell in on it. And yes he is still blind to the fact that Lydia is the one who sold him out to Jesse about the "chess analogy"...and of course they still think Michell stay vote.

It was interesting how when Nat and Jess come out, Jess plays pool with Lydia, leaving Kevin, Nat and Casey talking...a lot was put out there....

I think Kevin hates Jeff because Ronnie made up a lie and said Jeff called Kevin a faggot.

Jeff did refer to Kevin as a f*ggot..an "f'ing f*ggot" that day in the yard when Russell went after him while he was on the eliptical machine. I remember commenting about how I love Jeff but how hearing that comment from him was really disappointing. Jeff didn't say it in a way to lash out at Kevin so much as he did his own alliance because they didn't include him but they would hang out all day with a "f'ing f*ggot" etc.

Good for Kevin. He's been a nothing in the house all along and thought he would skate into finals and now he needs to stop riding Lydia's coattails and play for himself.

What makes me sick about every one of the hg most seasons is they rely on others to get further in the game or they accept the house as a paid vacation and by week 3 they have no clue why they are there.

I'd throw him under the bus too just because I find him annoying as all out.

I was listening to Kevin try to explain to Lydia how people play each other. He tried really hard to explain how sneaky Ronnie is. Ronnie found out that Lydia was mad at Russell so he came up and told her a lie he made up that Russell said. Kevin tried so so hard to explain that Ronnie tries to turn everyone against each other. He told her you can't trust people.

Lydia said she really trusts Jessie and if Jessie trusts Ronnie then she does too.

Too bad Kevin got stuck with Lydia because he seems to know people really well and how to play the game. I hope he joins up with Jeff and Jordon. He will find out soon that Lydia has thrown him under the bus on numerous occasions.

I was listening to Kevin try to explain to Lydia how people play each other. He tried really hard to explain how sneaky Ronnie is. Ronnie found out that Lydia was mad at Russell so he came up and told her a lie he made up that Russell said. Kevin tried so so hard to explain that Ronnie tries to turn everyone against each other. He told her you can't trust people.

Lydia said she really trusts Jessie and if Jessie trusts Ronnie then she does too.

Too bad Kevin got stuck with Lydia because he seems to know people really well and how to play the game. I hope he joins up with Jeff and Jordon. He will find out soon that Lydia has thrown him under the bus on numerous occasions.

I can see Jordan sweet talking Kevin to their side ,especially if she wins HOH.

Kevin is not as smart as a lot of people claim he is....why, 3 weeks in the house and he hasn't figured out that Lydiot is a complete and total whackadoo! Geesh...it only took me about 20 minutes to figure that out...

:sly:

Archived