* Kevin *

CeCiMom

What are we voting for, the most boring flame in BB history? Okay, you got my vote.

okay ...here's my vote too...

and, that aint no flame either....sh*t...that aint even an ember....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Kevin say last night that if he wins HOH he's going to nominate Russell and Jeff.

Are you a freakin' idiot!? Why would you nominate two people who have no alliance? The hg's this year are SO stupid. As much as I dislike them Jessie and Natalie seem to be the only smart ones this year as far as gameplay goes.

If anyone but athletes wins HOH their only smart choice would be to nominate Jessie/Russell/Natalie. That threesome's got to be broken up.

lol kevin may even win this game

okay ...here's my vote too...

and, that aint no flame either....sh*t...that aint even an ember....

You nailed that one...I always counted on Grodner casting a loud opinionated albeit entertaining flamer...I guess she phoned this one in since it's her last season...

You nailed that one...I always counted on Grodner casting a loud opinionated albeit entertaining flamer...I guess she phoned this one in since it's her last season...

I don't really care if the gay guy that they cast is a flamer or not...but I do want him (as well as the other cast members) to have a big personality...sh*t...I'd settle for a personality from him at this point...and Michele too. Casting boring drips...I don't get it. I don't see much Kevin love from fan sites/message boards...no surprise there...most people don't even remember he's in the house...but I am surprised by some of the people that absolutely love Michele...huh...why?

And, now what's this...it's Grodner's last season? I don't keep up on some of these things...

Who is this Kevin that you all speak of? :animated_scratchchin: There's no one left in the house that goes by that name.

Let's see.....Jessie, Russell, Natalie, Jeff, Jordan, Chima, Ronnie, Michelle, Casey, Lydia, I think that's all of them.....aha! I got it--he is one of Lydia's numerous split personalities, right? :wacko:

4:45 PM BBT Kevin and Lydia head into the Red Room. Kevin caught Ronnie in a lie regarding Russell earlier while playing pool. Ronnie told him that he hasn't spoken to Russell in a week. Kevin saw them talking earlier that day. This leads Kevin to the conclusion that he and Lydia are officially "out of the loop" with the NBK. Lydia heads to the water room and shares the revelation with Jeff and Jordan. Jeff "you just need to stick to us four"

5:00 PM BBT All 4 feeds follow Jessie and Kevin upstairs to play chess. Jessie asks Kevin to confirm that they are still voting Casey out. Kevin "I'm not sticking my neck out when he never stuck his neck out for me" Jessie basically threatens him a future on the block if things don't go as planned.

Ok, please please BB Gods, let the light shine !!!!

If the jeff/ jordon/lydia/kevin alliance ,and somehow add outsider awkward michelle into the group,they could flip the house if they get HOH,and put up the jocks.

The only fly in this ointment is lydia and jessie, she will vote out a jock, Gnat/Russel,but I don't think jessie at least at this point. Jessie might cause the alliance to fall apart,if they push for jessie to be voted out.

But oh how SWEET it would be for Jessie the TOOL to get evicted the same 4th week as last year,with no Americas player... how could he spin it this time, that it wasn't anything he did that caused him to get sent home and LOOSE!!! :animated_rotfl:

One can DREAM, can't they?

yes...and PRAY!! :pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2:

If the jeff/ jordon/lydia/kevin alliance ,and somehow add outsider awkward michelle into the group,they could flip the house if they get HOH,and put up the jocks.

The only fly in this ointment is lydia and jessie, she will vote out a jock, Gnat/Russel,but I don't think jessie at least at this point. Jessie might cause the alliance to fall apart,if they push for jessie to be voted out.

But oh how SWEET it would be for Jessie the TOOL to get evicted the same 4th week as last year,with no Americas player... how could he spin it this time, that it wasn't anything he did that caused him to get sent home and LOOSE!!! :animated_rotfl:

Michele's already ratted out the jeff/jordan/lydia/kevin alliance to jessie/nat/chima/ronnie. :disgust: When I got up this am (before 3 bbt) they, jesse's team + michele, were all in the hoh room discussing it.

lol i am reading lydia sold out kevin and now he is a top target

lol i am reading lydia sold out kevin and now he is a top target

yep, lydia is totally throwing kevin under the bus to jesse.

I hate to say this but jesse is playing a good game. He's got nearly everyone wrapped tight. I just HATE the fact that he's gotten a 2nd chance to do so.

Lydia would sell out her mother to not get evicted. This chick is one slimy bitch.

And to get Jessie in bed. She is a piece of work, isn't she?

I really hate these people. How did Michele find out about the alliance? I know she was trying to get Jeff to say something but he didn't trust her.

So does this mean the alliance is dissolved and Lydia is back with Jessie?

And to get Jessie in bed. She is a piece of work, isn't she?

Did you hear her tell jesse a little while ago that she's sexually frustrated?

I really hate these people. How did Michele find out about the alliance? I know she was trying to get Jeff to say something but he didn't trust her.

So does this mean the alliance is dissolved and Lydia is back with Jessie?

kevin and lydia approached michele about the alliance. She told ronnie and ronnie told the rat pack, and michele confirmed it.

Who knows what's going to happen with lydia. She just threw her only real friend under the bus for the privilege of jerking off a jerk. She may be sitting in a corner sucking her thumb soon.

yep, lydia is totally throwing kevin under the bus to jesse.

I hate to say this but jesse is playing a good game. He's got nearly everyone wrapped tight. I just HATE the fact that he's gotten a 2nd chance to do so.

I don't believe Jesse is playing a good game.

HoH was handed to him on a silver platter the first day. So not only did he have that to lord over everyone day one, but he was also a "BB celebrity" and lots of people were "star struck" in the house by him.

I believe if Jesse DIDN'T have HoH for free to start and some other team did that he'd be out by now.

So it might be possible that Jessie will ORDER his people to vote out Jordon now. Now that the alliance has been "outed".

Michele is one stupid bitch.

Archived