* Kevin *

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last two gay guys on BB started out like maybe they would be likeable, even enjoyable and fun to watch. But they both turned out to be totally obnoxious. Maybe Kevin is starting out as a bore and will become more entertaining as the show goes on. Or not.

Definately "Or not"

I would enjoy kevin alot more if he puts up and evicts Jess/Nat...right now Kevin is Lydia obedient zombie.

Lydia...must obey Lydia

He's been fung swayed.

You guys are cracking me up. Funniest thread going on right now.

Is it wrong for me to want Lydia to sell out Kevin just so that I can watch him cry? I just want some emotion from this guy. Last night was the most air time he got, and it wasn't even all that great.

Her "familiar" - that's a witch thing. Don't ask me to explain.

Or is that a bitch thing? Hmmmmm.......

A little bit of both, Shipp!!! Unfortunately for kevin, I think he was spayed/neutered while in cat form. Hence, more obedience for his mistress.

Shipp, are you talking to yourself again, LMAO... Too early to start drinking don't ya think???

Anyways, wow this is gonna be a boring a$$ week if all the humor is gonna be in Kevins thread, lol...

A little bit of both, Shipp!!! Unfortunately for kevin, I think he was spayed/neutered while in cat form. Hence, more obedience for his mistress.

LOL Lenray :giggle:

Oh...I hope he is neutered...we don't want him spraying all over the house! :eek:

He's going to need his claws though...he's got to defend himself somehow when the dogs in the house all start chasing him...

:lousings:

Be kind to our web footed friend

For a duck could be somebody's mother

You might think that this is the end......

da da da de da da da...

:lousings:

LOL I was just singing that today to another poster. "You might think that this is the end...... But it's not (or maybe snot). Sung to what tune? I'm thinking it's a marching song tune. Darn, can't think of it.

Archived