Who would you like to be HOH? WEEK3

King123

WEEK3 HOH  

85 members have voted

1. 1. who would you like to be week3 HOH?

• Casey
    • chima
    • Jeff
    • kevin
    • jessie
    • lydia
    • Michelle
    • natalie
    • Russell
    • Jordan/ Laura

I would like to see Lydia get it, she needs to make herself useful instead of riding peoples coattails, she needs to either be put up as the pawn for whatever is going down this week or win HOH and make her target bigger by putting folks up, she needs to do something in this game or put her ass up and send her packing, she is a waste of airtime.

i think michelle almost ensures that an athlete leaves (jess,russ or nat). i think she's knows how important it is to knock their numbers down and break up that core alliance they have. i don't see lydia or kevo even trying that. She can let jeff or jordan/laura take care of ronnie the week after.

To start (since this is my 1st post and all), I would like to say thanks to all that post on here and give live updates. It's great for people like me who do not get the feeds.

I voted for Casey because I think he would at least put up one of either Jesse/Nat/Russ. I would love to watch them scramble and turn on eachother being on the block.

welcome ...hope to see you join in the fun here! Most of us don't bite...err...too hard anyway....;)

I'd like to see Jessie, Nastilie or Ronnie get evicted....so whoever can get that job done is the one I want for hoh. Russ is amusing and likes to :stirthepot: ...he can stay!

I voted for Casey. I want one to see either Jessie, Gnat or Russell walk out the door this week. I would prefer Jessie though because he has too much influence on too many people and he'll sway the jury to vote for his pick.

How the heck did Jessie end up with so much friggin' power this year? He's gotta go.

I voted for Jordan because she can go after any group . I like Casey but I don't trust him because he and Jesse met before outside of the house and they have had a few quick meetings inside. I don't know if I would trust Casey to put up the athletes or Ronnie.

Jordan, Casey, or Michele must win. They're the only ones who can take out an athlete (minus Jeff). I still can't believe how stupid the brains/offbeats are in not seeing how strong this alliance is. Everybody is too scared to put them up. Might as well hand them the money then.

Ronnie is nothing now. Nobody trusts him so why get rid of him now when there are bigger fish to fry? Once Jessie or Russell is gone the mob alliance will be completely disintegrated.

I voted Jordan/Laura but Casey or Jeff would most likely put the same people up.

This week, it's an all too simple pick... Jessie the muscle-milk meathead, Gnat the tiny twit of reality TV, and Russell the someday cum loudly graduate of the State Penn.

These three bullies going at each other would be some fine TV.

Sad thing about all of this is that even with ED I found a redeeming quality or two(his love, support and sacrifice for his daughter)... with these three I've yet to find a single positive aspect of any of their personalities.

Monk

Unfortunately getting rid of either russel ot Gnat,won't accomplish breaking the alliance. Jessie is the key to destroying that group,and for the life of me NO one seems to see that on either side?

That is why I have little hope of any type of power shift this week, no matter who wins HOH,unless BB throws a TWIST of some sort!

I voted for Jordan because she can go after any group . I like Casey but I don't trust him because he and Jesse met before outside of the house and they have had a few quick meetings inside. I don't know if I would trust Casey to put up the athletes or Ronnie.

Ohhhhhhhh you can trust Casey to put up Nat, Chima, Ronnie, etc....just NOT Jesse! Jesse is the only athlete Casey has an alliance with, but Casey is the only one who thinks that....... Jesse has forgotten......cause his F4 is with Ronnie/Chima and Natalie

giving who i think will win hoh since the show is about to start

going out on a limb and say natalie

last week i think i had kevin winning lol

giving who i think will win hoh since the show is about to start

going out on a limb and say natalie

last week i think i had kevin winning lol

If Natalie wins I might just have to pass on the feeds this week. I wouldn't be able to stand that filthy horse on a power trip, and her and Jessie together in the HOH bedroom all week.

Ugh please let it be anybody but Natalie. She'll do exactly what Jessie tells her and target Casey and Jordan.

I think there a lot of people in that house that will take the easy route and target Casey and Jordan. Ronnie may go up as a pawn, but only 3 people really want him out and think he's the intended target.

If Natalie wins I might just have to pass on the feeds this week. I wouldn't be able to stand that filthy horse on a power trip, and her and Jessie together in the HOH bedroom all week.

Ugh please let it be anybody but Natalie. She'll do exactly what Jessie tells her and target Casey and Jordan.

DITTO THAT!!!

so much for me picking natalie as a prediction for who i thought would win lol

Archived