Who would you like to be HOH? WEEK3

King123

WEEK3 HOH  

85 members have voted

1. 1. who would you like to be week3 HOH?

• Casey
    • chima
    • Jeff
    • kevin
    • jessie
    • lydia
    • Michelle
    • natalie
    • Russell
    • Jordan/ Laura

I'd like to see Casey get Hoh. He doesn't seem to be intimidated by anyone.

He wants Ronnie out...so he'll either put him up or try to back door him. He may also put up Nastilie or Jessie too...both of whom I wouldn't mind seeing evicted in case Ronnie survived somehow.

I voted Casey cuz I think he'd be the only one that would put up two athletes... I would like Jeff to win, but, then his team would be safe, yet again... Unless they break up the cliques before the HoH comp tonight, then my vote would be for Jeff...

I have a feeling that if Casey (or someone in his clique) doesn't win, then he will end up going home. Plus, I feel like he is the only one that will make sure Ronnie goes up, and he also has the balls to put up any of the horrible athletes (minus Jeff of course).

Casey is probably the only hope that either ronnie or an a jock goes home!

Praying Casey wins but I don't think he's the only one that would nominate Jessie/Gnat/Russell? I think Chima/Michelle/Jordan/Kevin would too. (or at least they all said they would on BBAD last night)

i dont care one way or another

Praying Casey wins but I don't think he's the only one that would nominate Jessie/Gnat/Russell? I think Chima/Michelle/Jordan/Kevin would too. (or at least they all said they would on BBAD last night)

Jordon at least would have to pull a Ronnie and go back on her word. Both she and Jeff have told Jessie they will not put Jessie or Gnat up,nor will they vote for them to be evicted.

Unless they figure out that Jessie is trying to save Ronnie,they won't have any cover to change their mind!

Jeff can't put up his own team and I want some Athletes out. I think the person to do that would be Casey. I don't know if Michelle has the strength (ha!) But, that clique has to be broken up. I can't stand Ronnie, but I would rather get an athlete out. Chima is such a wild card and probably sees protection under the Athletes clique (as does Ronnie).

Ohhhh...if the next 2 don't make jury...then I hope Casey wins and gets out Jesse or Russ. Then I hope Ronnie gets out....I seriously do NOT want Jesse to make jury...but i think he will. ugh.

I dont see Jessie leaving when he is put up against ANYBODY.. Unless he gets nominated a couple of times, and the rest of the house gets tired of the other person automatically leaving... but As of now, that group will keep him over everybody... dang it!

I voted for Jordan/Laura. Jordan would be the only one who could vote out either athletes, brains or offbeats. So she could pick and choose who to vote out. If Casey were HOH, Lydia and Kevin would be safe. Lydia has been super quitet lately. She didn't say anything when Ronnie was having his problems, unlike Nat.

Jordan if HOH would rely heavily on Jeff's advice. :)

I voted for Casey.. He is my fav---I think he will put up Jessie &Nat. Either one of those need to go home before Ronnie(I want him gone too but J&N need to go first).

To start (since this is my 1st post and all), I would like to say thanks to all that post on here and give live updates. It's great for people like me who do not get the feeds.

I voted for Casey because I think he would at least put up one of either Jesse/Nat/Russ. I would love to watch them scramble and turn on eachother being on the block.

Archived