Thursday LIVE Show 7/23

So I guess Natalie will be able to do anything she wants keep it all from the other hg's. But Ronnie voting Braden was soon enough found out but Natalie's shit will remain unknown to all and someone else (Michelle) will be put out because of it.

I am starting to think BB is scripted and they find the best dummies they can to cast and play it out. What a shame they can't let these people try on their own to play the game and the best one in the end wins. If Ronnie is not evicted this week then I think BB has him and Jesse as their final two.

I thought the entire Thur night show seemed VERY scripted. Actors trying to get their big break. Even Ronnie, as someone else posted he's a member of the screen actors' guild.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the entire Thur night show seemed VERY scripted. Actors trying to get their big break. Even Ronnie, as someone else posted he's a member of the screen actors' guild.

is he really? you would think as an actor he would know not to tense his mouth up like that every 5 seconds.

:offtopic: , I wish the off topic guy had a smiling face,lol, I just need to ask if anyone knows how old Chenbot is?? I for some reason thought she was past the birthin baby days. She looks great tho, just curious,lol

:offtopic: , I wish the off topic guy had a smiling face,lol, I just need to ask if anyone knows how old Chenbot is?? I for some reason thought she was past the birthin baby days. She looks great tho, just curious,lol

Julie's birthday, per wiki, is 01/06/70.

Julie's birthday, per wiki, is 01/06/70.

Well I just guess I thought she had been around a little longer than that, thanx for the info. I think her hubby is older tho and maybe that made me think she was older too,lol

Last night's show with Jesse winning HOH has pissed me off and has raised my stress level so badly that I will definitely be taking the week off from watching. Just not worth it. I've also un-DVR'd BBAD for the week.

I too will only come here during the week. Still wanna keep up, just can't take watching Jesse and those idiot manions.

This season is no different than previous ones, whereas the most annoying, obnoxious, pompous hg's have the advantage week after week. The only difference is no one is liking this side this time around.

Ginger, you're absolutely right. The other difference is that I could probably tolerate this side a little better if Jesse wasn't in the game. I believe that if Jesse wasn't here, they would be playing a slightly different game, they're own.

I just hate that they brought Jesse back. I would have felt the same if any of the 4 had been brought back but at least most of us liked at least 2 out of the 4.

For me, this twist has ruined BB this year.

Ginger, you're absolutely right. The other difference is that I could probably tolerate this side a little better if Jesse wasn't in the game. I believe that if Jesse wasn't here, they would be playing a slightly different game, they're own.

I just hate that they brought Jesse back. I would have felt the same if any of the 4 had been brought back but at least most of us liked at least 2 out of the 4.

For me, this twist has ruined BB this year.

Exactly.

I don't even see the point in watching this week and soon enough I won't even want to watch anymore at all.

Obviously, Casy, Jordan and Michelle are the targets this week as their side is every week.

We already know Jesse won't turn on his own side till they're gone.

What's the point in watching?

Once Jordan Jeff and Casey are gone I'm definately out for good.

The rest have a zero entertainment factor to me.

And that putz Jesse bragging about winning it again...

Excuse me...'AGAIN?"

You didn't win the first one, moron, it was handed to you.

Way to frak up the season, BB. :furious:

Well I just guess I thought she had been around a little longer than that, thanx for the info. I think her hubby is older tho and maybe that made me think she was older too,lol

Her hubby, Moonves , a CBS exec, is 59/60...LAST YEAR he earned OVER 32 MILLION in salary, bonus' and other crap CBS is handing out!

TOO BAD they didn't spend some of that on BB and get some REAL comps!!!

I believe that if Jesse wasn't here, they would be playing a slightly different game, they're own.

Best statement of the evening...

Jessie being allowed in changed the whole structure of game play...NO PAST PLAYER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN A GAME OF ALL NEW CONTESTANTS!!! PERIOD, END OF SUBJECT FOR ME!!

to mods: sorry for shouting I'm just a little bitter on the subject....

the gameplay would have been different but i think for the most part they would have been in the same groups and hanged out with same people

the gameplay would have been different but i think for the most part they would have been in the same groups and hanged out with same people

I agree! In reality, the offbeats hang with each other, pops hang with pops and athletes hang with athletes because they have more in common with each other.

I agree! In reality, the offbeats hang with each other, pops hang with pops and athletes hang with athletes because they have more in common with each other.

What they should do is since that dick Jesse is so popular and has his team all starstruck, they need to switch him to the Popular clique since Jordan is alone now.

That would be a good twist and he wouldn't be able to nominate Jordan.

Course, the downside being Jeff would be vulnerable.

But then they could also say since Jeff is so popular with the fans, he is also on the Popular team.

Then they tell everyone that the clique that works together best recieve benefits for for their clique so Jesse can't help his minions in their game.

You help another clique...you go on slop.

They should have made working as seperate teams manditory from the start instead of the flock of sheep crawling up Jesse's butt.

Archived