Thursday LIVE Show 7/23

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG, seriously!!! Well, there usually is ONE in every crowd!!! Sorry, just threw up a little in my mouth!!!

:lol:

Casey is safe this week because I really do believe Casey and Jessie have a secret alliance..He save Casey when Ronnie wanted to put him up.

About broke the TV was so mad my slipper flew off and hit it....

I dont think its fixed ...anyone had a shot at it, if they tried, only ones that did try were Jeff, Jesse and Casey (Casey first ball did what Jeffs second did hit side of a bucket and bounced over). I'll even say Jordan gave it a good shot...once Jesse got his 6 notice how others just flopped the ball....hmmmmm

His noms will be Jordan and Michelle, with no option but to backdoor Casey if POV is used....

Still for me the fairness of Jesse still being on the show is making me madder each week. If one past contestant can come back they all should be allowed if they want! There are probably a lot that would.

CBS has taken the fun out of watching the feeds this week as it will be Jesse and his posse in the HOH and four people in the backyard, but what they care we already paid.....

GOD PLEASE TAKE JESSE OUT OF THIS GAME!!! (bb first use of prayer to God..lol)

I'm not wasting my time watching BBAD this week with this idiot and his puppy dogs kissing his feet. Think I'll get my beauty sleep instead since it's obvious it'll be a boring and predictable week anyway.

I can't believe he won. The show has not aired here yet but I just had to check. So two weeks sucking in a row...oh joy. Eh I thought Jessie or Russell would win anyways so I prepared myself. I guess if could stomach a week of Ronnie I can deal with round two of "tiny head".

On the bright side of things Jeff is safe :)

Wonder why CBS chose NOT to show how Russ, then Jesse, then Jesse, Nat & Lydia all snuck up to Ratboys room? Did anyone else notice that??? They wanted it to end with poor little ronnie .... wah wah wah....

Wonder why CBS chose NOT to show how Russ, then Jesse, then Jesse, Nat & Lydia all snuck up to Ratboys room? Did anyone else notice that??? They wanted it to end with poor little ronnie .... wah wah wah....

Yes, I noticed that. Plus, I notices how she didn't mention any of that to Laura and let Laura go on about it being Jordan who caused her to be out of the house.

I am very excited about the results and realize I am probably going to be alone in my excitement. I was jumping up and down screaming YAY YAY YAY!!

I did NOT like Jessie last year, but this year his game play is sooo much better. When Russell and Casey kept going on and on about Ronnie, it made the NBK question motives. When everyone started laying the blame on Ronnie for everything, it made things worse for the Jeff, Jordan, Casey group.

I'm going to be laughing when I see Chima get convinced to change her mind about Ronnie. Too freaking funny.

Drama drama drama ready for this week when Ronnie does NOT go on the block!

I thought it was a brilliant play by Natalie. She won't fess up to it at all. Michelle will get nominated for it, along with either Casey or Jordan. He would be smarter to put up Casey because putting up Jordan might piss Jeff off.

And whats funnier? Nobody can blame Ronnie for that vote. ROTFLMAO

So I guess Natalie will be able to do anything she wants keep it all from the other hg's. But Ronnie voting Braden was soon enough found out but Natalie's shit will remain unknown to all and someone else (Michelle) will be put out because of it.

I am starting to think BB is scripted and they find the best dummies they can to cast and play it out. What a shame they can't let these people try on their own to play the game and the best one in the end wins. If Ronnie is not evicted this week then I think BB has him and Jesse as their final two.

Yes, isolation got him sympathy, but I don't buy that that was the original plan. If it were only a calculated move, then why the tears about needing to get advice from him wife when he was alone and didn't need to be acting.

I am very excited about the results and realize I am probably going to be alone in my excitement. I was jumping up and down screaming YAY YAY YAY!!

I did NOT like Jessie last year, but this year his game play is sooo much better. When Russell and Casey kept going on and on about Ronnie, it made the NBK question motives. When everyone started laying the blame on Ronnie for everything, it made things worse for the Jeff, Jordan, Casey group.

I'm going to be laughing when I see Chima get convinced to change her mind about Ronnie. Too freaking funny.

Drama drama drama ready for this week when Ronnie does NOT go on the block!

Well he SHOULD be a better game player I guess, since he had last season to practice! I am just tired of seeing the same crowd in control week after week. ANd make no mistake, during Ronnie's HOH, Jesse and his minions were most certainly in control.

As for believing Jesse and Casey have a secret alliance (from a different poster), if that's true, then the Easter bunny will be visiting the BB house next week, followed by Santa and the tooth fairy.

Yes, isolation got him sympathy, but I don't buy that that was the original plan. If it were only a calculated move, then why the tears about needing to get advice from him wife when he was alone and didn't need to be acting.

Playing to "America" perhaps?

BBAD

These poor people Jordon,Jeff,Casey talking in BY, don't even have a clue that ronnie is already SAFE! He doesn't have to get in Jessies ear durning the week.

GNAT already told Ronnie mingle,show yourself,be nice, no nomination,no back door,your golden!!!

WHOA is me!

yeah it pretty much went as bad as possible. I didn't think the dipshit even practiced. Nails a 6 not once but TWICE. Casey and Jeff's both rim off the side. Un-freaking-believable. I really don't understand how a guy loses BB and then gets to not only get a do-over but they give him HOH to start off with the strongest team and if one wins he's safe. It's just ridiculous. HE LOST. BADLY.

Archived