Thursday LIVE Show 7/23

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hoping the last member of the "clique" becomes the automatic hoh (not only because i'd love to see jordan crowned tonight)

imagine, if you will...people would then think before they ganged up on another clique and people would want their clique mates to be eliminated. i think that would turn the house upside down...not just for this week, but for weeks to come.

i like my idea, and cbs should DO IT! :sherlock:

I like it!

No, Marcellas was on the block, won the veto and used it to save Amy and not himself because he had been told he was safe. Then they booted his ass out anyway!

Thanks for the clarification hnybny! :animated_wave:

i hoping the last member of the "clique" becomes the automatic hoh (not only because i'd love to see jordan crowned tonight)

imagine, if you will...people would then think before they ganged up on another clique and people would want their clique mates to be eliminated. i think that would turn the house upside down...not just for this week, but for weeks to come.

I actually like this idea too! :nemoani:

great minds think alike I said the very same thing in another thread a day ago... but i was also thinking wouldnt it be a great twist if instead of evicting one of the two they would be voting for the new hoh, so no one goes home this week and that game they were playing last night would be for pov instead... i'm really needing BB to spice it up a little. :disappointed:

in season 3 you could use the veto on someone else but not yourself & you were safe from being nominated. at final four they introduced the golden veto which you could use on yourself. marcy won but chose not to use it on hisself or amy because he thought he was safe & didn't want to put anyone else on the block & he was voted out & was slapped upside the head by julie for not using it.

great minds think alike I said the very same thing in another thread a day ago... but i was also thinking wouldnt it be a great twist if instead of evicting one of the two they would be voting for the new hoh, so no one goes home this week and that game they were playing last night would be for pov instead... i'm really needing BB to spice it up a little. :disappointed:

haha...that would also be a good twist. i was kind of leaning towards that game last night being for the pov or have not, because it seemed like it would take longer than what could air on live tv.

on a totally different note...why can't i see the avatars? did i do something that made them go away? :huh2:

The site takes away avatars when it is busy during Bb season...nothing you did!

The site takes away avatars when it is busy during Bb season...nothing you did!

oh, i see. thanks, i hadn't even noticed until today.

i too would like to see that but i dont see jordon or michele doing it by the way they were practicing last night. what makes things worse jeff and natilie were doing by far the best,keeping the atheletes safe once again. as i see it casey is the only shot at this hoh. he was doing ok but not near as good as jeff and natilie.

good luck casey !

i hoping the last member of the "clique" becomes the automatic hoh

I love this idea and I hope BB thinks the same way otherwise you might as well consider the athletes the winner and wait until final 4 to start the real game play.

These people are so stupid they believe some people 100% when they shouldn't really trust anyone. When will someone say "what if ganging up on Ronnie is for show and some hg's are still with him". Do they think outing Ronnie really means all hg's are against him? Come on people are you really that stupid?

I think Jesse, Natalie, Ronnie and Chima need to go hopefully Natalie first she reminds me of a 15 year old boy and not a 24 year old woman just give her a short hair cut with the clothes she wears no one would think she was a girl. If the athletes win tonight then BB is to involved in this season and are ruining it.

Now thats the best idea of the week Peguin!!!! And why not...it could work...Jesse got his HOH handed to him!!!! Fair is Fair......Quick call CBS!!!! :animated_bouncy:

showtime

i wonder if laura will get one sympathy vote

laura mentioned how smart she is again :food-smiley-005:

NOT

smart players dont leave week 2 :lol:

Archived