Thursday LIVE Show 7/23

I thought the opposite. I really think they are giving some of the really evil deeds some are doing like Ronnie a good edit. I really think they gave Ronnie a pass.
///Me too!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they are too, same with Lydia.

I just want someone that ISN'T with the athletes to win finally. I also don't think Ronnie will be leaving next week, no matter how much I do want him to. Also don't think the cliques will be broken up tonite either unfortunately.

IMO, BB cast a negative light on Ronnie on Tuesday's episode. After all that's happened the last few days, I wonder if they're going to try and cast a sympathy look towards Ronnie now. How all the HGs laughed at him, ignored him and he locked himself upstairs for 3 whole days.

Lala, I bet we'll see from how BB edits tonights show what direction they want to move in with Ronnie. We all know there was massive uprising against him, but then that started fizzling out. So BB may show just the former happening or the latter. Im guessing they show the hatefest bc its good ratings, but not the changes of mind, bc they'll just play next weeks' shows like they're revving up for Ronnie to be voted out, and then gosh! what a shock when Thursday comes and its someone else...

The only scenario that I see Ronnie going home next week is if, whoever wins HOH puts up Jessie and Gnat for nominations,don't see it happening,especially the Jessie part, Gnat maybe.

Otherwise Jessie will sacrafice any one of the others on the block to save Ronnie, even if Ronnie is put up as the replacement nomination after POV!

This TOTALLY sucks!

As usual the people who only watch the CBS network show,don't get the whole story,only the producers view/slant of what is really going on...

Need I remind anyone of the sweet kindly grandfatherly OLD MAN the network show portrayed last year!

I hope Chima doesn't win HOH...gah!

It should be easy for Casey or Jordan...just put up athletes (except for Jeff). Easy to explain and it shouldn't "hurt" anyone.

Who do you think someone like Lydia or Kevin would put up? Does Lydia still want Russell out (even though he saved her?)

One last question...at what point are people on the jury? I would think if Lydia wants Russ out it should be sooner rather than later.

One last question...at what point are people on the jury? I would think if Lydia wants Russ out it should be sooner rather than later.

The jury consists of a total of 7 people at the time of the final 2. They started with 13, so after the 4 person is evicted, the jury house will start, b/c there will be 9 people left in the house.

So they only have 2 more weeks until people start forming the jury house.

I almost hope that anyone who wins puts up Jessie/Gnat and then Oooops, Ronnie won the POV. Send either of them home, PUULLEEEEZZZZEEE! :animated_rotfl:

Sadly IMO, if that situation arose, I think Ronnie would save his boy toy Jessie, leaving himself safe at the same time, ugh...

Sadly IMO, if that situation arose, I think Ronnie would save his boy toy Jessie, leaving himself safe at the same time, ugh...

So if Jessie was up and Ronnie won veto and took him off, Ronnie couldn't be put up? (if it was anybody but his clique-mate as hoh?)

So if Jessie was up and Ronnie won veto and took him off, Ronnie couldn't be put up? (if it was anybody but his clique-mate as hoh?)

As the Veto winner, you can not be nominated...

they need to do away with the clique twist, enough is enough, let the game begin already.. all this people on your team are safe for the week was cute for 2 weeks, now lets start the cutthroat game of BB we all know and love.

As the Veto winner, you can not be nominated...

Are you sure? I thought if you used the veto on someone, and you weren't on the block, you could be put in their place. The only way you couldn't be nominated is if you did not use the veto at all ensuring that there was no need for a replacement nominee.

These people need to realize they need Jessie and GNat gone before jury starts. As much as I can't stand Ronnie those other two are not people I would want in the jury house if I was playing.

Here's to hoping the new HOH is not a push over!

Are you sure? I thought if you used the veto on someone, and you weren't on the block, you could be put in their place. The only way you couldn't be nominated is if you did not use the veto at all ensuring that there was no need for a replacement nominee.

Yup. We are sure.

In season 3, when the veto was first introduced, if you used the veto on someone, you COULD be used to replace them.

That is why no one wanted to use it, because of exactly that threat.

Until they introduced the "Golden" power of veto. That meant you could NOT be used as the replacement.

So in season 4 (I think), ALL vetoes were golden.

The "Diamond" veto is not really anything special, it was just when there were 4 players left, so if whichever of the 3 players who were NOT HoH were to win it, they could be sure that they were not on the block and the two other players were nominated.

I've always wondered this too.

But isn't this how Marcellas got voted out in his first season? He won the POV, used on someone, and they replaced him? I didn't watch this season but I know there was a LOT of talk about it when it happened.

I've always wondered this too.

But isn't this how Marcellas got voted out in his first season? He won the POV, used on someone, and they replaced him? I didn't watch this season but I know there was a LOT of talk about it when it happened.

No, Marcellas was on the block, won the veto and used it to save Amy and not himself because he had been told he was safe. Then they booted his ass out anyway!

Yup. We are sure.

In season 3, when the veto was first introduced, if you used the veto on someone, you COULD be used to replace them.

That is why no one wanted to use it, because of exactly that threat.

Until they introduced the "Golden" power of veto. That meant you could NOT be used as the replacement.

So in season 4 (I think), ALL vetoes were golden.

The "Diamond" veto is not really anything special, it was just when there were 4 players left, so if whichever of the 3 players who were NOT HoH were to win it, they could be sure that they were not on the block and the two other players were nominated.

Thanks for the clarification!

Yup. I think this twist with the cliques has run long enough. Let's start getting nasty :laugh4:

i hoping the last member of the "clique" becomes the automatic hoh (not only because i'd love to see jordan crowned tonight)

imagine, if you will...people would then think before they ganged up on another clique and people would want their clique mates to be eliminated. i think that would turn the house upside down...not just for this week, but for weeks to come.

i like my idea, and cbs should DO IT! :sherlock:

Archived