Thursday LIVE Show 7/23

I know it's early in the day to start this thread, but I have a question and didn't know where else to put it.

Does anyone think that the cliques may be reassigned or something will happen tonight with the cliques since there will only be one Popular left in the house?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love Thursday and the live eviction and new HOH. I have to rush home from work to catch the East Coast Feed.

I hope whoever wins puts up Jessie and his chihuahua. I would love to see them campaign against each other. Best case is the don't win POV and nobody are not taken off the block. That will mostly break up the Jessie/Ronnie alliance.

then.... next week we put up Ronnie against the one that didn't go home.

then life would be just so wonderful.

No Lala it's never too early to start a Thursday thread! I can't wait for Bonnie to be demoted!

A twist please BB to have the chihuahua out instead of Laura or Jordan! I still stupidly have hope!

There is NO WAY Ronnie is going home next week. NO WAY.

The ONLY thing the producers care about is ratings and drama. They do not care about "the game".

The producers will find a way to keep him and I guarantee they are praying Jessie, Natalie, Lydia or Kevin wins HoH so that they'll try to keep Ronnie.

Ronnie said last night "If I do somehow stay all hell will reign down if I win HoH again". The producers WANT this. They will get him to stay somehow this week and then fix it so he somehow wins HoH the following week.

Casey, Jordan or even Jeff MUST win HoH or this game will continue to go down the sewer with Jessie/Natalie running the whole thing.

I know it's early in the day to start this thread, but I have a question and didn't know where else to put it.

Does anyone think that the cliques may be reassigned or something will happen tonight with the cliques since there will only be one Popular left in the house?

I don't think they will eliminate the clique thing tonight. What they may do is make the remaining popular join another clique.

I agree, it's never too early to start a Thursday thread!

I sure hope tonight's HOH competition isn't endurance, because I want to know who the new HOH is when the show ends!

I'm hoping the producer's won't fall for Ronnie's "all hell will reign down" thing - didn't he already say he was going to flip this house upside down?? The only thing I saw was the house flipped upside down and landed right on his head (for a day at least). I was hoping everyone would still be on the get Ronnie out boat, but even if he stays I sure hope Jessie or Nat goes home. I can't wait until tonight!

The "all hell will reign down" comment is a laugh. Sure Ronnie, just like you flipped the house. He aslo has said a couple times that if Russell got in his face he would go off on him. Yeah, we saw that happen *snicker*. Anyone that hides for three days because he was caught in a web of lies doesn't have the guts to do anything but puff up his flabby white chest and tell more lies.

Here's how I would play it if I were Ronnie. If he's smart he can actually get out of this even IF one of Jeff's side wins.

Lets say Casey wins. All Ronnie would need to do is say "the night before HoH Jessie, Natalie, Lydia and Kevin came up to my room and promised me safety, that they weren't going to try to get me out...that they were going to backdoor one of you".

I mean really, Jessie and Co. weren't very smart to go up there. They could have had a free week in the house and got out Ronnie...but now Ronnie has ammunition to use against them should the other side of the house win. If it came out that they talked to Ronnie I think all of them would now try to get out one of the ones who went up to Ronnie and made a deal with them.

So the more I think about it the more I believe Ronnie is actually in an excellent spot right now. These people have horrible memories. They're always pissed about the most fresh thing in their minds.

I don't think there's any chance Ronnie goes home next week.

Ronnie is the scum of the earth, imo. Just as bad as Jessie and his gang. No sympathy for him at all. The is BB and what should we expect. They love people like Jessie and gang.

I don't think they will eliminate the clique thing tonight. What they may do is make the remaining popular join another clique.

This is a good idea. I can actually see it happening.

Lets say Casey wins. All Ronnie would need to do is say "the night before HoH Jessie, Natalie, Lydia and Kevin came up to my room and promised me safety, that they weren't going to try to get me out...that they were going to backdoor one of you".

This is also a good idea. I can totally see Ronnie saying this stuff. Whether Casey believes him, IDK.

Plus I wonder if he has the stomach to out Russel to Casey and endure more verbal abuse! He may be too scared at this point.

Because no one trusts Bonnie now. you can see Casey would immediately run up to the others if he was told anything by him.

Bonnie might not take the chance.

We'll see what wins his fear vs. his weaseliness!

This is a good idea. I can actually see it happening.

This is also a good idea. I can totally see Ronnie saying this stuff. Whether Casey believes him, IDK.

Naw....Casey would think that Ronnie was lying to save his but...Ronnie is not reliable source now.

Whatever happens, tonights show is going to P O me in someway I'm sure....

First Laura is going, Jordan having to move to Brains or Jerks (they will probably have her draw the straw)

Then probably a comp that favors the jocks...

that'll be my luck, sure has been screwing up my predictions...LOL

Tonight's show...seems a lock that Laura is out. I haven't seen/heard rumbling of any changes.

As for Popular clique getting absorbed into another clique...I hope not. I don't see the point in giving another clique an advantage. Also, I hope/think the cliques will stay together for a few more weeks. Lasting only 2 weeks doesn't seem like enough time to make it a worthwhile twist/theme.

What I think should happen for Have/Have Not competition is that teams should be random draw...so Have/Have Not room could have members of different cliques in it.

Unfortunately I don't hold much hope for anything changing POWER wise after tonight.

They would have to realize the Jessie/Gnat/Russel plan to actually keep Ronnie,and even if that happens(which I don't think it will until to late) it still would be hard to target the RIGHT jocks IMHO!

We shall see,but I see the jocks remaining in power,pretty much whoever wins HOH,hope I am totally WRONG!

I dont think they will have a clique change... and thats one reason why they are PLaying a game tonight (the teeter-totter game), Anybody can win.. and its not a game where you eliminate anybody else like last week..

Yes but the athletes have 4 people playing for their clique and safety. Jordon has only 1.

They probably will wait another week or two I am thinking before they do anything.

I think Casey is going to win HOH and put up 2 athletes and say if one comes down then the Rat goes up.

IMO, BB cast a negative light on Ronnie on Tuesday's episode. After all that's happened the last few days, I wonder if they're going to try and cast a sympathy look towards Ronnie now. How all the HGs laughed at him, ignored him and he locked himself upstairs for 3 whole days.

I thought the opposite. I really think they are giving some of the really evil deeds some are doing like Ronnie a good edit. I really think they gave Ronnie a pass.

Archived