Putting favorites aside who do you think is playing the best game at this point?

Sara5229

Who's playing the best game?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who's playing the best game?

• Casey
    • Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

Ugh...

I really hate to say it but...

Jesse is the shepherd and his flock is blindly loyal and friggin stupid.

No one on his side want's their god out at all.

And people on the good side keep making deals with him to stay.

I think he may actually have mind control powers and that ability makes him the best at this game so far.

I think Laura had the most potential at this game however but didn't really get a chance.

Ugh...

I really hate to say it but...

Jesse is the shepherd and his flock is blindly loyal and friggin stupid.

No one on his side want's their god out at all.

And people on the good side keep making deals with him to stay.

I think he may actually have mind control powers and that ability makes him the best at this game so far.

I think Laura had the most potential at this game however but didn't really get a chance.

I agree! Well said

way too early

ask me in two more weeks

way too early

ask me in two more weeks

ditto

I even think Jeff is playing a good game.

This is week 2. If they can get Jessie and his chihuahua out it will be a whole new game.

I voted for Michele. I think she's taking it all in, but laying low waiting for the right moment to come out and completely take over.

I'll admit, I'm the Ronnie vote. He still has Jesse and Russell; the others will probably fall into that trap where they think it's safe to keep him because everyone hates him. I think they'll focus on other evicting other threats thinking they can get him later, until it's too late.

I will put money on it now Jessee will not win this season.. I know he wont

I so agree with this statement little king 100%, no way

Chima... her strategy is clearly pissing folks off, she probably wont win much either... they might keep her for a while thinking if im sitting at F2 with her, imma win this!

Right now I think Jesse..He is playing with a level head this year!!! He knows numbers matter and he is not playing with emotions this year... He is putting sense in everyone head and Russell is going to take credit for that.. Jesse is also keeping low because he knows he has a large target....if he can only make it to jury house...

I thought Casey but he is telling too much of his plans and he is floating and he is coming across people's radars. Ronnie might be the player of them all because they know about him but yet they want to keep him in the house to betray again..

Archived