Tuesday 7/21 Show

Reaper

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this edit tv show really showed no reason why jordan went up lol

This season is no different than any other season in my opinion. They show what they want and through cutting and splicing make their own good and bad guys.

It just may seem different now to some because their not so favorite players aren't being portrayed as they should be.

damn local CBS froze TV (or its cable co) either way missed POV ceremony...how do I watch the left coast airing????

and for some reason after reading the posts in this thread I'm now humming the song...whip it, whip it good.....hmmmmm wonder why?

CBS ... at this point ... is showing Jesse, Nat, Lydia and Chima as being angels in all this drama.

Blechhhhh... especially Jesse

and Russell (on the feeds) really should turn it down a few notches, he can still shadow Ronnie and

cause him discomfort without all the hoopla (even tho he deserves it)

damn local CBS froze TV (or its cable co) either way missed POV ceremony...how do I watch the left coast airing????

and for some reason after reading the posts in this thread I'm now humming the song...whip it, whip it good.....hmmmmm wonder why?

Don't bother. I should have watched Hell's Kitchen.

You are SO right Shipp! What a ridiculous episode! i did not expect how lame it would be!

Whoever missed the 45 minute drawn-out boring comp was lucky! OMG!

It was boring!!!

Hi Shipp and Joy!!

can't get off the boards either huh????

LOL

I keep jumping from thread to thread. I was busy all day and missed so much. Bonnie is on lock down I see, by his own choice. Hah. Wonder if he ate today. He's afraid to come out of the HOH, weasel.

Hi Shipp and Joy!!

can't get off the boards either huh????

LOL

seems to be a problem for most of us today

hubby threatening to cut my cable...dishes stacking in sink, unfinished housework, laundry, .....next year I must insist he take his vac July thru Sept!!!!

I've missed so much! Why is Jessie back? I see he's listed as a Professional Body

Builder. Shouldn't that be Professional Steroid User??!!

old guy, missed you this season.

it's not the same without you.

congrats on getting a role in your local group.

Oldguy, Jessie's stinkin "Team" of "athletes" won a challenge and he got in instead of jessica, Cowboy, or brian from past episodes.

So i take it you don't have a DVR, Showtime, ONDemand, a VCR, Tivo in other words you have a real life!

Oh well what you are doing sounds really fun too, good for you!

also meant to say everyone wondering how Jesse got back on. It was between him and 3 other former hg but it was rigged (or so it seems) to be sure that Jesse got back in. The competition was for HOH and set so it was an easy win for the Athletes.

Did anyone watch until the very end?

After the ending credits, we got to see a diary room session in which Ronnie explains to us that he found $1.25 in his butt crack after coming back in the house following the PoV competition.

Archived