Monday, July 20th

Marty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A real peach. Tho I'd give him a pie face. Middle of the night, sneak into the kitchen, get a heavy metal frying pan, preferrably cast iron, ninja into the HOH, and WACK......... omg, did I accidently drop the frying pan on your pie face? I must have been walking in my sleep from all the stress you gave me.

No offense to any Ninja's out there. That wasn't a Ninja slur.

He does remind me also of a psycho killer. The way he stomps off when he feels someone has disrespected him is scary. Good observation tessieroo.

he's like one of those creepy, socially retarded dorks who stalks the pretty girl (leaving her flowers, notes on her car, etc) and then when she rejects him to his face? He kills her. shocking.gif He said that when he read that Jordan backtalked him & basically told him to leave her alone. Dork boy got all depressed and then...HE GOT ANGRY so he put her on the block. He's right, I could see Ronnie getting pissed off at some popular, pretty girl and tying her up in his basement to torture. cookoo.gif He's just too creepy.

EXACTLY!!!

He does remind me also of a psycho killer. The way he stomps off when he feels someone has disrespected him is scary.

I know, right? I didn't think about it until hubby brought it up! Started rewinding all those killer movies in my head or even TRUE crime stories I've read about where some socially inept tool goes off on the pretty girl & kills her for rejecting him or some percieved slight in his mind. This is Ronnie. :inquisitive:

So much for Ronnie turning the house upside down. What a disappointment he turned out to be.

He'd better hold on to those quarters that were stuck in his butt, cause he won't be getting much more than that. I expect him to go home soon.

The idiot placed all bets on one from the Jesse cult winning HOH this week because he thinks it will be the majority rules game and think he's figured out how they can win it.

Well, apparently he doesn't know BB/Grodner as well as he thinks he does or as well as we do. I'll bet that since it's so many of the Jesse cult to pick and choose from to go on the block, BB may have a competition geared towards possibly Jeff, Jordon/Laura, Casey or Michelle winning so that the game can become a little interesting. I mean, it is a possibility. I sure hope so because I would love to see them all scrambling and azz kissing the same people they didn't want to even talk to. Oh please please please me be right! :pray2:

At least that's what I'm believing to get me through to Thursday. LOL!

apparently, chim and nat just hid the flatiron from jord and laura. you stay classy, san diego.

I swear, I would never pass the psych exam to get in the BB house. If one of those bitches hid my flatiron, I would go nutbag on their asses.

apparently, chim and nat just hid the flatiron from jord and laura. you stay classy, san diego.

What cracks me up about Chima and GNat is they seem more jealous than anything. Guess they dislike those who do not have "man" qualities.

My hubby said last night, he's like one of those creepy, socially retarded dorks who stalks the pretty girl (leaving her flowers, notes on her car, etc) and then when she rejects him to his face? He kills her. :shocking: He said that when he read that Jordan backtalked him & basically told him to leave her alone. Dork boy got all depressed and then...HE GOT ANGRY so he put her on the block. He's right, I could see Ronnie getting pissed off at some popular, pretty girl and tying her up in his basement to torture. :cookoo: He's just too creepy.

I'm pretty sure he already has Princess Leia chained up in his basement. :skellington:

IMO there is no hope for Laura now, Jesse wants her out, Jesse gets what he wants. Onto next HOH, if Casey or Michelle win they will be bullied into putting up Jeff & Laura....if one should win Veto Kevin will be used as pawn. (Infact Kevin maybe pawn to try to keep Jeff from playin POV)...then what? Jeff & Jordan are the ONLY two that will put up who they want....so they are my hope for next week HOH

Didn't I read on the feeds that Ronnie was touching himself in bed earlier?

He was watching Russell do that during the workout last night on BB AfterDark (staring with his mouth open) It was gross. So he probably figures that's what big musclehead jocks do. He's just trying it out to see how he looks in the mirror doing what Russell was doing. :animated_rotfl: He's jeeelus of Russell.

One more thing, since my mind is stuck on gross...

Why are these people sharing a razor?? That is just as bad as sharing a toothbrush.

Who are these idiots to think that it's ok to share razors? Didn't they learn anything in life?

That's how Gomer Pyle screwed up his liver! (or so he says)

Archived