Do you like this season?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. BB11

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am afraid this is gonna be another BB6 all over again with a Maggie/Evette final 2. The bullies are gonna make it to the final 2 and ding bat Ronnie doesnt see that he is helping them more then he is helping himself. He needs to stop and think about the endurance comps, and that he wont be able to beat Jessie or Russell in those. Get them out of there!! God, I sure hope he is wanting to backdoor one of those goons. If he doesnt then he better face the fact that he lost the game to them and that he even helped them to win it. (Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!)

BB6 had some balance to it and at least some of the cast new better to actually bust up Cappy's alliance.

This season was screwed from the start from the casting to the first episode. This is also a numbers game as well.

We are two weeks in and it is over.

Jesse and Russ will go to the finals.

The rest of the house is full of weak little followers with no brains how to pull of a coup. This show has been going down hill since all stars and this season marks an all time low.

I think what I like about this season is that, while there are alliances forming, they still feel very fluid at this point. And maybe because of Ronnie winning HOH and being one of those that, in my opinion at least, is still one of those willing to switch, the game doesn't feel like sides have been set in stone yet.

I was not sure if the cliques would become firm alliances, and with the first eviction votes, 3 of the 4 cliques did not vote unanimously. I think that fact alone will leave the door open for some changes in strategy within the house.

With Ronnie's background of not being 'the jock' like Russell and Jessie, will the others change his mind this week about the direction he is going? Will Ronnie/Michele discuss their the need for their clique to get on the same page? Will the Offbeats work out a strategy for the three of them to advance farther in the game?

I like the Jordan/Laura/Michele/Casey/Jeff side of the house more than the others, but despite seeing their side struggle I'm enjoying the season :)

I think what I like about this season is that, while there are alliances forming, they still feel very fluid at this point. And maybe because of Ronnie winning HOH and being one of those that, in my opinion at least, is still one of those willing to switch, the game doesn't feel like sides have been set in stone yet.

I was not sure if the cliques would become firm alliances, and with the first eviction votes, 3 of the 4 cliques did not vote unanimously. I think that fact alone will leave the door open for some changes in strategy within the house.

With Ronnie's background of not being 'the jock' like Russell and Jessie, will the others change his mind this week about the direction he is going? Will Ronnie/Michele discuss their the need for their clique to get on the same page? Will the Offbeats work out a strategy for the three of them to advance farther in the game?

I like the Jordan/Laura/Michele/Casey/Jeff side of the house more than the others, but despite seeing their side struggle I'm enjoying the season :)

Great Post Georgec, but I cant agree. The sides are set in stone Jess/Nat/Rus/Lyd/Kevin/Chima/Ron. The only change in strategy can be for Michelle (which she has basically already done by telling Ronnie she will vote with him as long as it for the clique) and Casey to flip to the NBK's (but pull a Ronnie and not be). If they getHOH and put two of the seven up, even with pov, the vote w/b 5/3 only eliminated one. The following week if NBK wins HOH the game is a done deal....

I said No, the groups suck and I think some people are in the wrong groups. They needed a moron group but then there would be to many in that group and not enough for the others. I don't know why people want to keep the strong players I think Russell is smarter then Ronnie and think Ronnie made a really stupid move this week and it will come back to bite him.

Why do they get rid of the entertaining hg's first at least Braden would have entertained us. I don't know how much longer I can watch Ronnie I'd rather watch Jesse and Russell over him.

I am not real happy so far. I don't like it when bullies, like Russel, Natalie and Chima, are successful. There are just too many of them this season. For some people watching the feeds, they see this and think they are cool, justifying this kind of behavior. It is also too obvious that the weaker alliance have no chance of doing anything about it. It is way too early in the game for this to be happening. One more week of them winning HOH and it is all over. For being as smart as Ronnie is supposed to be, he has played right into their hands and guaranteed his own eviction.

After watching/reading about some of the feeds late Friday night, I think everyone is jumping to conclusions if they think the athletes alliance is set in stone. Russell was (at least giving the impression) that he has some compassion by talking with 'the other side', and Ronnie was (at least giving the impression) that if Laura won POV and used it on herself, that Ronnie would entertain the idea of backdooring Russell.

Again, it could all be talk and smoke, and everything could be set, but at least I like the idea that they are doing more than splitting down the middle, with the side winning HOH camping out upstairs for the week and the two sides avoiding each other...

I am having a hard time saying yes or no. Most of them are really playing the role of what clique they are in. Almost like it it scripted. I think it's hard because it's making me relate to them based on the clique I was in. But in the 70's (yes I'm old) the cliques were different. We had nerds (brains), jocks(dummies), populars( just fun people not based on looks) and then we had the prissy group (people who had the looks and let you know it). Oh well time will tell which way I'd vote

i see it mentioned this season is similar to 6 on a few boards

imho no way

season 6 there were two sides the whole game

no one really left their particular side

this year before its set and done there will be numerous side changes

when that big alliance finally breaks up which they will have to do at some point it will be fights galore

too many strong personalities under one roof

a few of them chima are already planning to go after lydia and kevin

I voted no but only because of the twist and some of the things that involved. I do like that there was a lot of action in the first week, but I don't like the teams and the fact that they can't pick their own teammates for the veto comps. I'm not liking how that is playing out...

But, who knows...next week I may like it!

I can't say that I am all that happy with this season but I can say that every year the people I think I'll root for turn out to disgust me and some few that I didn't care for, turn out to surprise me and show themselves to be interesting and decent. This year Jordan was a person I thought I'd root against but she's become my favorite.

Watching Jordan interact with the others has shown her to be reliable and independent. She showed these qualities when she didn't abandon Lydia when Lydia was on the block as others shunned the tattooed twit. Jordan is funny and playful with all of the "normal" people but especially so with Jeff. She's shown strength on several occasions. Just think of any conversation with Gnat. By the way, I expected to like that little wretch (Natalie). oh Well....

If I enjoy this season it will be in large part because of Jordan, with help from Jeff, and Laura.

Monk

Archived