* Russell *

I'm among the worst (or best , heehee) in the criticisms of Bonnie, but I have to say, it's hard to kick 'em when they're down. Russell, on the other hand, has absolutely no problem. He's poised right out side the HOH BR, waiting for his next chance. I suppose he wants to make sure he stays down. I think he needs to consider carefully how far he's going to take it.

I totally agree. Its better to just do the ignoring act and continue the insults behind Ronnie's back than what he is doing now. He's crossing a line.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casey kept telling Russell last night, kill him with silence.....That is a mind blower, look what it did to the two groups not talking to each other....

and agree if Russell is strong arming that is crossing a line a little bit...by toe nail LOL

Every time I begin to like Russell, he goes and does something dumb. In this case, he should do like the others and just ignore Rat boy. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he has to be the only one to antagonize him.

Doesn't he realize that Rat boy is still playing the game by letting on to BB that he doesn't feel safe around Russell? Does Russell get it at all? Apparently not.

As long as Russell doesn't touch Ronnie, he isn't crossing the line. And yes, it is cruel to kick someone when they are down but I can't help but think Ronnie deserves it. He really went over the top with his running back and forth. He took so many minor comments, ran to someone else, added stuff to the comment and made a huge deal of, all with malicious glee. I remember last week Jordan sitting against the wall saying, Why do they hate me so much? I haven't done anything to them. So, yeah, give him a couple kicks while he's down just in case he tries to get up again.

Every time I begin to like Russell, he goes and does something dumb. In this case, he should do like the others and just ignore Rat boy. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he has to be the only one to antagonize him.

Doesn't he realize that Rat boy is still playing the game by letting on to BB that he doesn't feel safe around Russell? Does Russell get it at all? Apparently not.

Ronnie doesn't feel safe because he knows he has royally screwed up. Russell has to know that if he does anything it is his a$$. I can't bet on it but I don't think Russell would ever do anything. They didn't totally protect Jenn so why protect Ronnie the Rat?

Yes straycat I just find it so hard to feel for Bonnie when he decimated a side I consider nice to have the otherside steamroll them!

I need staisfaction! i can't wait for Thursday to see if there is any hope of a change!

This week has been SO long!

I think it's hilarious that Russell's on his @ss. He knows he scares Ronnie just by his presence. I also think part of Russell's plan isn't to just scare Ronnie, but to really and honestly prevent Ronnie from getting into anyone else's head. Russell's smart. He knows there's still 2 days left and that anything can happen. He's not going to leave that to chance. If he stays on Ronnie's @ss he stops Ronnie from talking to others, and the others from talking to Ronnie. You can't sneak in if Russell's outside the door.

In one convo last night it was mentioned no one to be alone with him so he cant get into their mind, be sure to be in 2's...infact someone laughed and said like school...the old buddy system!!

I'm sure it's just a ploy for Russell and Jessie to always be a twosome.

Well... Russell just lost the game again. He is the target for both sides once they "deal with" Ronnie. Unless if they grow brains and realize that Ronnie is useless now to do anything and they get rid of the bigger threat.

when are these people gonna get a clue and take out Jesse? For cripes sake, he was on last year - that alone would make me want to take him out. He has had his chance - they need to THINK!!

when are these people gonna get a clue and take out Jesse? For cripes sake, he was on last year - that alone would make me want to take him out. He has had his chance - they need to THINK!!
Exactly!!!

I was thinking the same thing.. he should have been target #1

Russell has moved into my favorite hg position...he cracks me up! I love how he is harassing rat boy...payback can be a bitch...and that little twit deserves everything and more than Russell throws his way!

I enjoyed watching Russell snap at Lydia today. He's now my least hated of the league of morons. His head is in the game and hopefully with this week he can realize how flaky Jessie, Ronnie & assorted minions are. I'd like to see him mend fences with Jeff and team up with whoever's left standing from that group

I'm starting to like him :hide:

Of course if he switched sides and paired up with Jeff and Jordan I would like him even more and if helps get Jesse out of the house.... he will be my hero!!

If he continues to be up Jesse's a$$ then he drops quite a few notches

After him telling Jessie off last night and laying down the law, I don't think he's up Jessie's arse at all. I stand by my assumption that Jessie is the one afraid of Russell. I'd love to see these two really clash. It would be like Twilight when they played baseball and their bodies sounded like thunder when they collided through the air.

Okay, I watch too much tv... I'm not denying it.

Archived