* Natalie *

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie and Jesse were playing chess and talking game and Natalie was asking Jesse how they were going to get chances to talk to Ronnie once he was out of the HOH. Its pretty funny that they have decided that everyone from the original crew will keep Ronnie even though they haven't talk to any of them about it. He believes he is the god of BB and that they will do what he wants. And unfortunately, going by the past weeks, they will!

I think they want Casey to volunteer to go up with Ronnie and the Jessie gang will vote to evict Casey and they will have Ronnie back on their side.

puke.

Natalie is so so upset that the 2 sides are talking and getting along. She wants to keep the split and the numbers.

Natalie is a terrible human being. This isn't about game play as for her, it's personal.

You can play a game and still get along with people yet she just HATES it when people from her side get along with people from the other side.

What a terrible, rotten bitch this girl is. I've said all along that she is the biggest instigator in the house and SHE is the biggest reason people weren't getting along. It's HER more than it was Ronnie. She stirs the pot and plants seeds.

I hate her with a passion, as a player and as a person. I just don't like anything about her. I hate the way she acts, the way she talks, the way she eats, walks, looks...ugh, everything. She's a nasty person!

Natalie is a terrible human being. This isn't about game play as for her, it's personal.

You can play a game and still get along with people yet she just HATES it when people from her side get along with people from the other side.

What a terrible, rotten bitch this girl is. I've said all along that she is the biggest instigator in the house and SHE is the biggest reason people weren't getting along. It's HER more than it was Ronnie. She stirs the pot and plants seeds.

I hate her with a passion, as a player and as a person. I just don't like anything about her. I hate the way she acts, the way she talks, the way she eats, walks, looks...ugh, everything. She's a nasty person!

I agree!

I am not saying this is true because it probably is NOT

Posted on another forum that Natalie is an alcoholic and her karate coach told her to help her avoid alcohol she should say she is 18.

I also find it interesting that she is a big gambler at the tables and wins. (so it is rumored)

That's interesting Marty...I can see some signs of truth in it...if it is true.

My experience with alcoholics is that they have an addictive personality in that once they eliminate the alcohol or substance abuse...the addiction shifts it's focus to other interests...like gambling...or even her sports training. Now with the alcohol and gambling out of the equation for her...the BB game is her addiction and is perhaps why she always talks game and stir things up. She doesn't seem to ever just be a person and chat/hang out. Ronnie also has an addictive personality...

My experience with alcoholics is that they have an addictive personality in that once they eliminate the alcohol or substance abuse...the addiction shifts it's focus to other interests

So true, speaking from experience, mine was diet pepsi and the internet. When I first quit drinking, AOL became my bar in 95'. Addicted to chat in the Outdoors Room. Raced home everyday to get online and socialize. (I was a social drunk). I made Steve Chase a millioniare. Plus, don't forget we tend to drink alot of coffee and smoke a lot..................

ROFL! This is exactly what I said about her last night during BBAD when she was complaining to Jessie about Michelle/Chima having a free pass for the week if they drop out of the HOH competition. She said she didn't think anyone should get a free week. (even though they're giving up a possible HOH) She's a ugly, hairy bitch and just an all around miserable person.

If Satan were a chihuahua, its name would be natalie.

omg, that's the funniest thing I've seen yet!

So true, speaking from experience, mine was diet pepsi and the internet.

Wait...those a bad things? Diet pepsi makes me happy. It's the only reason I went outside yesterday...and ok, today. If it wasn't for diet pepsi I wouldn't get fresh air during summer holidays OR a break from the internet. Pfft...internet addiction, not me! I just come on here so much because I know you guys like reading my posts. I'm doing it to keep you entertained and happy. IT'S YOUR PRIVILEGE DAMNIT!!!

I better have another drink... I feel myself getting grouchy now! :food-smiley-005:

I can see why she lied about her age and made herself 6 years younger, she totally acts like a child! She has horrible manners and is so inarticulate.

I don't understand why for the second time a girl has blindly become Jessie's lapdog. He has absolutely no personality whatsoever. Last year it was Michelle, this year it's Natalie.

I hope someone splits the duo up pronto. Without Jessie Natalie will be running around like a headless chicken.

:censored: Please send this ugly, nasty bitch home, can't stand her. Love the way she twists shit around so it's never her fault that SHE opened her stupid mouth.

Archived