* Natalie *

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie is like that yappy little terrier that flits around the heels of the Bull dog "spike"

2mrtybq.jpg

It's probably a good thing she studied some martial arts...

I would imagine most who meet her face to face would really like to bop her one good one right in the mouth.

i posted something similar in the chima thread

natalie better hope if she make the final two it is against chima

i have a hard time seeing them beating anyone else

both by far are the two worse social players in the game by a mile

while i dont think jordan is the brightest socially she is top notch

on the other end natalie is just horrible socially

i have a hard time seeing her get 4 votes vs anyone but chima

This girl is a pathological liar. Watching BBAD and listening to her make up total lies to Jessie about what Russell and Jordon were talking about was amazing. She must really want Russell out so she can assure nothing gets in-between her and Jessie to the end.

She is such a little snake.

What totally riles me up with her.. well, one thing, is that she is of the mindset that if you aren't in her alliance, then you don't deserve to be spoken to unless she's reaming you a new butthole.

I can't wait until her alliance loses their power.. and they will eventually. It happens every season. I expect to see her combust. And I can't wait.

Last night in HOH BR, Jessie and Nat reminded me of Anthony and Cleopatra holding court with their adoring, humbled slaves!!!!

GODS, no! LeRay, that is giving them too much class! More like Jabba the Hutt and one of those little rodent looking things.

Kinda weird that as this season runs along you can really start to see who's the fodder and who are the players. Natalie is definitly fodder with no shot at all to win. I think Nat, Chima, Jordan, Kevin, Laura and Ronnie are the bid pawns of this season. Lydia might have a shot but she's too much in the forground. Right now I'd say 50/50 between fodder or someone that could actually get to the final four.

Not sure.

Natalie is too willing to open up her strategy, or lack thereof, to others.

Floater.

Archived