* Natalie *

Nat the Chihuahua was yapping at everybody who would listen as she tried to make them "answer to HER" about their actions ...it must suck to be 4 feet nothing with Pro Taek Wan Do training and you are still regarded as a little nuisance heel biter..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To #24 and 25...I was hoping it just wasn't me...The other night on afterdark jesse was rubbing her arm and asked her again where it was hurt and she kinda mumbled like she was trying to remember and said there (where jesse was touching) and he said pointing somewhere else "I thought you said it was here?" She kinda stumbled and said "oh yea" but at that moment they changed cameras to another part of house...

CuriousMeg Posted Today, 02:21 PM

She's a big mouthed bully. I can't wait to see her go home. And please let her get sent home soon. I don't want her to be in the jury house

It might be some good torture if she was in there with Kevin, Lydia and Chima. They'd have to listen to her for weeks!

I'm not a Gnat fan at all, but I'm hoping she sticks around long enough for a movie luxury comp... BB could save some $$$ and just use her forehead as the screen... Just sayin...

she gets on my last nerve!

What I don't understand is why these people listen to her. She gets louder the more they argue with her so I would just walk away and not give her the time of day. She is sickening to watch and listen to.

Haha, good one vind. Buy yah, I think that they will eventually come to blows.

Too easy Erin!!! :devilish:

So, is it gonna be like a competition between Lyd and Gnat to see who is better???

I seriously and genuinely hate this girl. I would rather ANYONE, including Jessie, win than Natalie. She is the biggest shit stirrer in the house. I think a lot more people would be getting along in the house if she wasn't there. I don't understand how it benefits her team to lie about what Russel said to Jordan in the storage room. I get the impression she is has a Napoleon complex (which could be why she originally started Tae Kwon Do). She always needs to be the center of attention, raise her voice and act like a tough girl.

I'd love to see someone like Laura knock her on her ass. Just sucker punch the miserable looking bitch.

SHE'S the one that needs to go, not Russel, not Jessie. If she goes the house INSTANTLY gets happier. Then get Chima and Lydia out the next two weeks and maybe the game actually becomes tolerable.

Archived