* Laura *

uvp

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gunna suck when she [most likely] will leave. I completely underestimated her in this game. It's funny, I thought the same of her as I did with Janelle the first 2-3 weeks of BB6. Look how that turned out. ;].

I like Laura but I think she has played a horrible game from day one. She contantly talked about her big boobs and how it sometimes was a problem. She constantly talked about how well she knows this game. She would remind people over and over that she has had every move figured out and she has been right.

Now why would people want a person in the house that keeps reminding them how well she knows the game and how good she is at it?

Like her but she is not good at Big Brother. Laura will tell you over and over she is the smartest one at figuring out people and their game play.

I like Laura as well but she came off very snobbish at first and so full of herself that it made it hard to like her at first. Fake big boobs like that look horrible on such a tiny framed girl. What was she thinking???

I like Laura now too but I definitely agree that she counted on flirting and men falling at her feet for gameplay and it was too much of a surprise for her when that didn't happen!

She was genuinely SHOCKED when both Russel and Jessie didn't fall in love instantly!

I don't know if they are a recent acquisition but she seems uncomfortable with them. She is always adjusting them. Especially in a bikini. The other day she went in to change to a different one because she was so uncomfortable and kept trying to readjust her top.

Maybe too much of them were showing. Remember she said, she would not show them completely unless she could get money for her. Something like, who would pay to see them when they can see them for free.

I like Laura but I think she has played a horrible game from day one. She contantly talked about her big boobs and how it sometimes was a problem. She constantly talked about how well she knows this game. She would remind people over and over that she has had every move figured out and she has been right.

Now why would people want a person in the house that keeps reminding them how well she knows the game and how good she is at it?

Like her but she is not good at Big Brother. Laura will tell you over and over she is the smartest one at figuring out people and their game play.

My thoughts exactly Marty. Last night she is sitting on the couch when they were all trying to figure out how to put Bonnie up, and instead of just letting them figure it out, and take a backseat like Jordan, she was showing them once again how to think ahead. You can't show houseguests how smart you are at the game and expect to stay when you are on the block.

I'm a chick and can appreciate hot chicks. Laura is a pretty girl, but seriously those cannons on her chest look baaaaaaaaaaaaad. Wayyy to big

I wondered if it was just me. When she was laying down outside it looked like she had 2 large balloons on her chest. I think she would have done better in the house if she would cover them up. I realize she paid alot of money for them but I am tired already of having them in my face.

The other thing is.....what is wrong with her teeth? They look so strange to me.

I wondered if it was just me. When she was laying down outside it looked like she had 2 large balloons on her chest. I think she would have done better in the house if she would cover them up. I realize she paid alot of money for them but I am tired already of having them in my face.

The other thing is.....what is wrong with her teeth? They look so strange to me.

LOL!!! I was actually thinking they looked like cantaloupes!!!!!

not exactly like that...those are sideways...Jedi you need to turn them upright...

looks like you got the nips on the sides... :animated_rotfl:

Unfortunately alot come out that way, sideways that is.... WALLEYED!!!!! :giggle:

just sayin!

Archived