uvp

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
everywhere i look it seem like the laura bandwagon is filling up

since jordan well is jordan

i read janelle twitter she wanted laura to win pov

her biggest downfall in bb is her mouth

Uvp.. Im not bandwagoner.. i liked her when everybody else was still making fun of her boobs.. i liked her from as soon as the feeds started.. jordan too...

I feel weird having everybody agree with me...

I never get too froggy right at first, especially from a picture and a short biography. I like to reserve my opinion until I see people in the house. However, I must say that Laura has been a spot of light in a rather dismal, polluted BB house. I really hope she gets to stay - praying for a miracle :angel::pray2:

I dunno about Laura beating Natalie in a fight! Hand it to her for her the way she is handling herself while on the block, though. What did she say she did for a living when they first compared notes? I notice that Ronnie is saying that since she models swimsuits, she lied. I can't remember what she said in the first place.

Uvp.. Im not bandwagoner.. i liked her when everybody else was still making fun of her boobs.. i liked her from as soon as the feeds started.. jordan too...

I feel weird having everybody agree with me...

She doesn't fit your usual profile King -

BLOND

- :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

done deal bye bye laura

on the block vs jordan no chance of staying

Ronnie has told everyone that Laura has something she is going to tell if she gets evicted. When the feeds first came on Kevin was paranoying (Cowboy?) about what it could be while Ronnie was crying about hearing someone say they would put him up.

Ronnie has told everyone that Laura has something she is going to tell if she gets evicted. When the feeds first came on Kevin was paranoying (Cowboy?) about what it could be while Ronnie was crying about hearing someone say they would put him up.

So ronnie can dish out evctions but can't take 'em...you live by the sword you die by the sword.

BTW, ronnie cried when he read his wife's letter so that's nothing new. Just shows what a weasel he is...

So ronnie can dish out evctions but can't take 'em...you live by the sword you die by the sword.

BTW, ronnie cried when he read his wife's letter so that's nothing new. Just shows what a weasel he is...

Boo hooooo, cry baby :crybaby::crybaby:

Archived