* Jordan *

JEDI

DeanMachine....I'm still chuckling over that! :giggle:

That Bugs cartoon is def a classic!

Arrowhead...so there's hope for Jordan to be out 1st woman president I guess...lord have mercy!

but it definitely wasn't just a blond moment...watch tonight's episode; she was totally dumbfounded. Really cute while she was being so ditzy though...ya just gotta love her!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanMachine....I'm still chuckling over that! :giggle:

That Bugs cartoon is def a classic!

Arrowhead...so there's hope for Jordan to be out 1st woman president I guess...lord have mercy!

but it definitely wasn't just a blond moment...watch tonight's episode; she was totally dumbfounded. Really cute while she was being so ditzy though...ya just gotta love her!

Yea I think she is good looking and cute but if she is that dumb it might be very irritating after awhile.

How is she a waitress and able to handle money ? You have to calculate on the fly at times to do that job ;)

You gotta link ?

Oh ya mean this jewel :animated_bouncy:

''On the lighter side, Jordan says that she doesn't know how to tell time when it is quarter till. Jeff doesn't get it, and he asks her how many quarters there are in an hour. She can't tell him, and he questions her, laughing when she says that 60 divided by 4 is 25 after counting on her fingets. She finally tells him that there are 45 minutes in a quarter hour. Jeff tells her fifteen minutes in a quarter hour and covers his head with his pillow.''

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?optio...1&Itemid=64

My daughter had trouble with an analog clock when she was little. I think people grow up with digital clocks and it is not taught as much as it should.

My learning problem is direction. I have no idea how to remember direction. If you ask me to point east or north when I am not in a familiar place I am totally lost.

Anyway, Jordon is pretty ditzy. I am still waiting for that break out intelligence. May not happen. :lol:

My daughter had trouble with an analog clock when she was little. I think people grow up with digital clocks and it is not taught as much as it should.

My learning problem is direction. I have no idea how to remember direction. If you ask me to point east or north when I am not in a familiar place I am totally lost.

Anyway, Jordon is pretty ditzy. I am still waiting for that break out intelligence. May not happen. :lol:

How can she be a waitress and calculate change etc ? I think she is putting on a little bit ;)

If she works at Hooter's its all done for her by a machine. ;)

Good point . I still cannot think she could be so dumb as to not know that 15 +15 = 30 though and she was thinking about dollars and mixing it up with time .

Then again she was not even on slop at that point right :animated_rotfl:

Her brother has a severe learning disability she said. Maybe she has one as well, though not to the same extent? I work for children with disabilties and must say that teaching time is a real son of a b*tch. I label the analog and make it so straight forward, yet they still struggle with it. That whole "a quarter to" "a quarter past" concept is not an easy one to grasp for them at all.

Jordan is absolutely adorable. She & Jeff have been talking about everything from belly buttons to broken arms to falling while eating cake and getting the fork stuck up in through her lip.

Her pleading for information on Jeff's past relationships was far too cute to put into words.

She is wonderfully funny, comfortable and adorable all at the same time. Her conversations have a song-like quality about them.

I have never enjoyed someone else's conversation as much as I have listening in on our hers. The time-telling conversation between she and Jeff was an all time TV classic.

I am going to miss her when she leaves or wins the show. I don't think she'll win but I'd love it if she did.

Ahhh... If I were a younger man....

Monk

Jordan is absolutely adorable. She & Jeff have been talking about everything from belly buttons to broken arms to falling while eating cake and getting the fork stuck up in trough her lip.

Her pleading for information on Jeff's past relationships was far too cute to put into words.

She is wonderfully funny, comfortable and adorable all at the same time. Her conversations have a song-like quality about them.

I have never enjoyed someone else's conversation as much as I have listening in on our hers. The time-telling conversation between she and Jeff was an all time TV classic.

I am going to miss her when she leaves or wins the show. I don't think she'll win but I'd love it if she did.

Ahhh... If I were a younger man....

Monk

So Monk ya think the adorable babe was putting on about time :) I agree I like her and is the only reason I turn on ST :)

I have a learning disability. Not born with it but it happened later.

Her honesty and loving spirit more than make up for her challenges in life.

What a blessing she must be as a daughter.

Is she still staying so far... trying to read the updates, but my boss keeps coming in here and I have to close everything and then try to find where i left off before i was rudely interrupted lol.

Is she still staying so far... trying to read the updates, but my boss keeps coming in here and I have to close everything and then try to find where i left off before i was rudely interrupted lol.
Looks like she's staying because Jessie's gang feels she no threat to them.

I have a learning disability. Not born with it but it happened later.

Her honesty and loving spirit more than make up for her challenges in life.

What a blessing she must be as a daughter.

One of the things I try to teach the children at work is that we ALL have different needs and abilities. Some of us need help with math, while others are really good at it. Some in language, science, the arts, athletics, whatever. Where you shine in one area, you may need help in another and vice versa. The point is, we all have gifts/talents and sometimes one's greatest gift is their heart and ability to be compassionate towards others. One of my favourite books by Max Lucado talks about this, "Just The Way You are".

One of the things I try to teach the children at work is that we ALL have different needs and abilities. Some of us need help with math, while others are really good at it. Some in language, science, the arts, athletics, whatever. Where you shine in one area, you may need help in another and vice versa. The point is, we all have gifts/talents and sometimes one's greatest gift is their heart and ability to be compassionate towards others. One of my favourite books by Max Lucado talks about this, "Just The Way You are".

Elle, wish there were more people like you in the world. As an advocate, I try and do the same thing.

Loved the 'pure' Jordon TIME conversation. Will be one of the remembered moments on BB.

I agree that with all the digital clocks/watches today... lots of kids (and now adults) are having a hard time

converting it.

When Jeff was asking her how many quarters in an hour... and she kept goofing it up....

I believe it was right after he asked her how many quarters were in an hour.....

AND - she guessed 25 ? - - - her logic being there were 25 pennies in a quarter.

"But she can be a waitress and can make change ." <--- lol, I think she's got the money thing figured out tho :D

I think Jordon is the 'real deal' .. you can't be Jordon 24/7 and pull it off.

GO JORDON :2thumbsup:

Archived