* Jordan *

JEDI

I agree Jordan shouldn't have yelled at Ronnie, she should have punched his face in.

You took the words right outta my mouth!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^ Len :2thumbsup:

^^^^ Len :2thumbsup:

The Wind Done Gone - That's an actual book take off on Gone With The Wind, so please you sensitive people don't get on my case.

Off topic, damn fly is buzzing me. Swat................plop.

Okay, I take back all the mom comments. Apparently her mom had a heart attack. I guess that's why she sleeps with her, to keep an extra eye on her. She also took on two jobs while going to school to help her family out financially (her brother has a severe learning disability). As for her boob job, one of the places she worked at was Hooters. Maybe she got the implants to increase her tips? (tips, not nips...I don't think your nips change after a boob job...do they?)

As for her boob job, one of the places she worked at was Hooters. Maybe she got the implants to increase her tips? (tips, not nips...I don't think your nips change after a boob job...do they?)

Yes they get more "nippy," where you always look like your cold. :animated_rotfl:

I like Jordan, I just wish she wouldn't be so gullible.

:animated_scratchchin: hrmmm...I could really go for some ice cream right about now. I wonder if SueZ would mind if I borrowed just a bit more??

Prolly not! Just sayin, it might give her a thrill at the same time :animated_rotfl:

I heard about Jordan's problem with telling time...but actually seeing and hearing it...omg...she cannot really be that clueless...can she? How can someone make it that far in life and not know how to tell time...or not be able to divide 60 by 4. I mean...the simple concept of 4 quarters in an hour...as in 4 quarters in a dollar...as in 4 quarters in a football game...as in etc, etc. Honestly...I'm baffled as to how she cannot comprehend this basic concept!

She really is so cute and sweet...but seriously, she should never be allowed to be left alone...or procreate.

I heard about Jordan's problem with telling time...but actually seeing and hearing it...omg...she cannot really be that clueless...can she? How can someone make it that far in life and not know how to tell time...or not be able to divide 60 by 4. I mean...the simple concept of 4 quarters in an hour...as in 4 quarters in a dollar...as in 4 quarters in a football game...as in etc, etc. Honestly...I'm baffled as to how she cannot comprehend this basic concept!

She really is so cute and sweet...but seriously, she should never be allowed to be left alone...or procreate.

I just wanna put her in my pocket and keep her. :wub:

I just wanna put her in my pocket and keep her. :wub:

...and I will hug him her, I will love him her, I will feed him her and I will call him George her Jordan...

;)

don't mind me...I found it humorous...

...and I will hug him her, I will love him her, I will feed him her and I will call him George her Jordan...

;)

don't mind me...I found it humorous...

LOL.

I actually get that. :laugh4:

No one else ever does whenever I've said it.

14k8umv.jpg

But she can be a waitresss and can make change .etc..,I did not see that part with the time but maybe she just had a moment . I mean Obama said 57 states :animated_rotfl:

Archived