* Jordan *

JEDI

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jessie and Natalie told Ronnie not to put up Russell. Well of course because the Athletes have 4 in their clique more then anyone else.

Yeah but you would think if he was so smart he would just ignore there say all together when it's dealing with a member from their clique because they are biased. UGHHHHH I just hate Ronnie.

After much thought I am hoping that Jordan goes instead of Laura...though she is one of my FAV's this game with these players is way above her...Laura would be an asset to Jeff/Michelle/Casey and any other they could sway!

I just don't understand why he couldn't have just put Russell up. Most of the house was on his side with putting Russell up so he wouldn't have made any enemies and he may have even won some ground with Jeff/Laura/Jordan/Casey and therefore could have played both sides a little longer.. all he did was make more enemies by talking about putting Casey up and then putting Jordan up. I think strategically Russell would have been the best nominee for Ronnie.

Because deep down, he's a chickensh!t!!

After much thought I am hoping that Jordan goes instead of Laura...though she is one of my FAV's this game with these players is way above her...Laura would be an asset to Jeff/Michelle/Casey and any other they could sway!

Even though I totally adore Jordan and am loving the little showmance, I have to agree. They need Laura.

If I could get into Jordan's and Laura's ear - Listen girls, make that little rodents life miserable. Every chance you get call him out. Do an Evil Dick, pot and pant in the middle of the night. Ring ring ring the HOH door bell, knock knock knock all night. Scream at him, yell at him, mind f--k with him. Doesn't matter, one of you is going anyway, and the other is a target too. Girls, get him.

Another idea, eviction, live, when Julie says Jordan or Laura is evicted you both get up, Jeff and Casey too and walk out of that nut house. CBS and BB won't have much of a show after that. And that would be the game move that will be remembered forever (not any of the rodents moves and that's what he wants to make BB history). The money isn't worth that kind of cruel and unusual treatment. I can just hear the roar and round of applause if that would happen.

Another idea, eviction, live, when Julie says Jordan or Laura is evicted you both get up, Jeff and Casey too and walk out of that nut house. CBS and BB won't have much of a show after that. And that would be the game move that will be remembered forever (not any of the rodents moves and that's what he wants to make BB history). The money isn't worth that kind of cruel and unusual treatment. I can just hear the roar and round of applause if that would happen.

As long as they turned and said "Bye bye, bitchez" as they left. :animated_wave:

I wish these girls, Jordan and Laura knew that the rodent is still going to screw with them. Rodent just told Keving to play with Laura's head, something about say she's staying and blah blah blah, get her hopes up. What a f'en creep, the rodent. I want to bash his face in.

True. It wasn't smart of Jordan to call out Ronnie before the POV ceremony. With that being said, I don't think it would have changed the results if she hadn't. Jessie was extremely vocal against putting Russell up. Ronnie has crawled so far up Jessie's rear that I would die if he had crossed him. It's gonna take Jordan, Michelle or Casey to break up the whole No Brain Knuts.

OMG it is SO UNECCESSARY to be cruel stupid Bonnie! After all you did you can at least be a little kindhearted on the poor girl's way out! This is not gameplay, just meaness!

Did you typo Bonnie? Either way I LIKE IT!

When they were working out last night Ronnie was staring at Jessie. I said "yep, he's got a man crush".

me thinks this is NOT just a man crush! just sayin!

Kevin is thinking,I thought I was the GAY one this season! :animated_rotfl:

I hope some producer is watching this and will approach Jeff and Jordan to do a tv type show together after Big Brother.

Their chemistry and humor is amazing.

If I could get into Jordan's and Laura's ear - Listen girls, make that little rodents life miserable. Every chance you get call him out. Do an Evil Dick, pot and pant in the middle of the night. Ring ring ring the HOH door bell, knock knock knock all night. Scream at him, yell at him, mind f--k with him. Doesn't matter, one of you is going anyway, and the other is a target too. Girls, get him.

ITA, Shipp!!! Just now on feeds Laura is crying and wants to go home now. I don't blame her...guess she would lose her stupid stipend but she doesn't need that chicken feed anyway...I'd love for them to walk off the show together...I hate how "stylized" and "prearranged" BB has become...too damn predictable...

I love Jordon, but she's on the block because she decided to yell at ronnie before the replacement nominations. Who in their right mind does that? That alone gets my vote for her to go home for being an idiot!

I love Jordon, but she's on the block because she decided to yell at ronnie before the replacement nominations. Who in their right mind does that? That alone gets my vote for her to go home for being an idiot!

I agree Jordan shouldn't have yelled at Ronnie, she should have punched his face in.

Archived