Week 2 Favorite and Least Favorite

Favorite Houseguest  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest in the BB house?

• Casey
    • Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest in the BB house?

• Casey
    • Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jesse
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michelle
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

Tonight we have a houseguest eliminated and a new HOH. Has your favorite and least favorite changed? or remained the same?

Last week we had 143 vote in our poll but last week we offered only 1 answer per question. This week you may answer more than 1 houseguest for each.

Week 1 results:

Favorites - Jeff in 1st place with 31.47 % and Michelle in 2nd with 17.48%, #rd was a 3 way tie between Casey, Jordan, and Kevin with 9.09%.

Least Favorite - Jesse took 1st place with 43.36% and Russell in 2nd with 18.88 %, Natalie took 3rd with 10.49%.

I chose Ronnie as my favorite because he's pretty much been outed but because he's HoH, the other players still have to kiss his butt for part of this week. I can't wait to see them turn on him the first time he's out of power.

My least favorite is Jesse, I don't like the advantage he was given in coming back.

QUOTE (erinjs @ Jul 17 2009, 02:39 AM)

I dislike everyone except Jeff, Jordon, Michelle, Casey, and Laura

The rest all suck

ditto

I Triple that...

**Jeff is just an all around good guy, he even told 'his friend' off for using the derogatory comment/racial slur

**Jordan is flighty and funny, she is a breath of fresh air, she seriously seems like the little sis type

**Michelle is doing the right thing and keeping her nose out of the BS but is still playing the game, seems the timid mouse type but I am sure there is more A LOT more to her

** As much as I disliked Laura in the beginning (I couldn't get past her whole day one intro tape and her awful teeth) I have really grown to like her, I think she is genuine and I think she is actually a no nonsense type of girl

** Casey is a big doof that loves his family and actually cares about being a teacher and the kids he works with. I believe Casey has a big heart.

QUOTE (erinjs @ Jul 17 2009, 02:39 AM)

I dislike everyone except Jeff, Jordon, Michelle, Casey, and Laura

The rest all suck

I Triple that...

**Jeff is just an all around good guy, he even told 'his friend' off for using the derogatory comment/racial slur

**Jordan is flighty and funny, she is a breath of fresh air, she seriously seems like the little sis type

**Michelle is doing the right thing and keeping her nose out of the BS but is still playing the game, seems the timid mouse type but I am sure there is more A LOT more to her

** As much as I disliked Laura in the beginning (I couldn't get past her whole day one intro tape and her awful teeth) I have really grown to like her, I think she is genuine and I think she is actually a no nonsense type of girl

** Casey is a big doof that loves his family and actually cares about being a teacher and the kids he works with. I believe Casey has a big heart.

I agree with everything you wrote. In fact, I feel like I wrote it.

Still like Michelle and Jeff but also Laura. but adding one more to my dislike list of Jesse, Chima, Russell, Ronnie, and Natalie.

i didn't vote last week but i think i would have voted either Ronnie or Kevin as my favorite... i really liked them both at first but boy did that change fast.. hahaha

and for sure Jesse would have been my least... still don't like him ...

but i voted Lydia as my least favorite... she is just awful... my favorite i voted for Laura... she turned out much

better than i had thought... and much smarter.. i really like Casey at this point also...

favorite - Russell

least favorite - Gnat

As of what the Polls say as I type....

Jeff - Most Favorite

Laura - not even one vote on the Least Favorite

Ronnie sure can pick 'em ..... lol

But, guess he's just trying to get rid of his main competition.... and becoming the Least Fav with the viewers

It is amusing how fast Ronnie has come up in the poll under least favorite. No surprise that Jeff and Jordan remain among favorites.

Ronnie just might be my least favorite player in BB history right now.

Exactly.

I wonder if he knows he's the biggest bitch of a douche ever to appear on BB or does he think someone out there actually respects him?

I can't wait till he's evicted and gets to see how hated he really is by everyone.

Least Favorite- Ronnie,Chima, Natalie and Lydia.. I really thought I was going to like Lydia but i'm tired of her crying over every argument, she better win some competitions because I feel she thinks she is going to ride everyone elses coat tails for a while, can't wait for her and natalie to begin butting heads, I want lydia and natalie to go up and Jessie win the POV, jesus im laughing just typing it, thinking about all the begging and crying Lydia would do to get saved off the block.

Favorite- Jordan, Jeff and Laura.. I started off not liking Laura because I thought her teeth and boobs were ridiculous but this chick is smarter than she looks, I want her to win HOH if she stays and do some damage.

I think Jesse will make it as far as he did the last year, he will not win.. Kevin, Michele and Casey what are they doing? nothing.

Russell, lord help the house if he wins HOH.

Archived