Thursday, July 16th

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Russel. Did he really hurt his hand when he punched the wall?

This could be good... Natalie with a bad shoulder and Russel with a bad hand. ;)

Nope, I meant about Chima being the one getting evicted, I want Jordon or Laura to win HOH

okay, good...i thought that was the side you were on! i agree with the laura/jordan hoh...or braden, hoping that he stays. i never thought i would be saying that a week ago, but then again i liked lydia...what was i thinking?!?!?

Ronnie has managed to put himself between a rock and a hard spot. However, he doesn't have the balls to vote against Jesse and Russell because he's too intimidated by their bullying tactics.

Unfortunately I believe Braden will be leaving. :(

I'm not really a Braden fan but I'd rather have him in the house than Chima. I like that there is suspense in the eviction. Too many times we had to put up with the house mentality crap. Being surprised at the eviction will be fun.

Now, the surpise I don't want is the jocks winning HOH.

I wouldnt be suprised if Ronnie just didnt vote... cause if he did vote, he would actually come through for somebody.

Ronnie the Rat is toast which ever way he votes. Huge target. Would be nice for Braden to stay, just for the drama, tho he's not a fav of mine. But Chima is useless. Should have been Lydia going. But the muscle heads screwed it up. I'll enjoy Lydia kissing up to whoever wins HOH. She doesn't care if it's a male or female.

Speaking of Russel. Did he really hurt his hand when he punched the wall?

This could be good... Natalie with a bad shoulder and Russel with a bad hand. ;)

Lydia will give Russell a helping hand, wink wink.

When I get moved I am gonna get the feeds this time around,lol

I'd be happy to give you my feeds this week, fatcat. Seeing Ronnie in HOH isn't making me want the feeds tonight.LOL

Archived