Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

King123

Yes they are making the last book into two movies, because there was so much stuff in the book that was important to the story line they couldn't fit it all into one movie... I loved this movie, and think it was full of action... I mean at the end really, but still... I don't know what was up with the attack on the burrow though, that wasn't in this book, and the person that found Harry on the train wasn't right either, but oh well... All in all I think this is the best one so far, and it even made my 10 year old grandson jump, when they try to tell you there isn't a movie that has been made that scares him LOL...

i was kind of disappointed with the movie. But then again, those that I spoke to who read the books liked this movie the best. And they also tried to tell me that this book sets up for the next one, which is why not much plot occured. It was very much into their relationships which I kind of liked but I feel like so many of the past movies had so much more going on that this one felt kind of empty. Oh well! Looking forward to the next.

And did anyone else see the "Where the Wild Things Are" preview? It had me in tears in looks so good (and sad).

It does set up the next movie for the end of the series... The end of this movie sets up for what happens in the next... This one was hard to watch the ending...

My husband, who didn't finish the book, at the end of the movie was like "that's it, that's the end. THAT SUCKS!"

I didn't like how they didn't have the huge battle at the end, or Dumbledore's funeral. Also, the Weasley house being blown up, what was the added in there for. It will be interesting in how they go about the last two films.

I said the same thing Erin... I don't what the attack on the burrow (Weasley's house) was all about, cause that doesn't happen until the wedding in the next book...

Yah, and the house isn't destroyed either. Wonder if they are even going to do the wedding then in the next movie... kinda screwed that one up. Same with Harry not putting the Ravenclaw crown on the statue in the room of requirement.

I agree and I was really disappointed with the kiss with Ginny... I can't believe they are going to make us wait until November of 2010...

I think it's almost like the last two books are being made into 3 movies, rather than just the last book made into 2. It seems like they left out a lot of things, and possibly changed the order of things, because of how they wanted the movies to go.

Most of the time, when they change things from the book for the movie, I don't get why they do it. I don't always understand why they can't just do it like it was written. I understand they have to leave some things out to make a movie fit the time allotted, but some changes seem unnecessary.

But I do think there will be elements from the 6th book in the next movie. I can't believe they won't have Dumbledore's funeral. Do you think that's how the next movie will begin?

All in all, I loved the movie. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't the battle at the end, like there was in the book, but that too may be addressed more in the next movie in flashbacks.

I just went to go see the movie on Saturday and I LOVED it.I am now reading book 7.I just for some reason do not think Dumbledore is dead.I mean I could be wrong but i just dont know.They did leave out alot of the part in book 6.Although, my book went missing towards the end and i have no clue how book 6 ended.Hope I fond it.