Sign in to follow this  
cbstk

NCIS: Los Angeles

Just wondering Chris O'Donnels character got shot up pretty good in that NCIS episode. I guess he made a full recovery

I am going to LOVE this one too. NCIS rocks!

Courtesy of: CBSPRESSEXPRESS

NEW LL COOL J SONG, INSPIRED BY HIS ROLE ON "NCIS: LOS ANGELES," PREMIERES TODAY

"NCIS: No Crew Is Superior," Written and Performed by LL COOL J,

Reunites the Two-Time Grammy Award Winning and 10-Time Platinum-Plus Selling

Rap Artist with Grammy Award Winning Producer C. "Tricky" Stewart

The Rap Song, Recorded for LL COOL J's Label Boomdizzle, Is Now Available on iTunes and Will Underscore CBS's Upcoming On-Air Promo Campaign and Extensive Radio and Online Outreach for the Launch of NCIS: LOS ANGELES

The Music Video, to Be Released Next Week, Includes Recording Session Footage

And Clips from NCIS: LOS ANGELES

Click Here to Listen to the Song on CBS.com

Click Here to Purchase the Song from iTunes

LL COOL J's newest song, inspired by his role on NCIS: LOS ANGELES and written and performed by him, is now available on iTunes - and can be sampled on cbs.com and boomdizzle.com. The rap song, "NCIS: No Crew Is Superior," will also underscore CBS Marketing's upcoming on-air campaign and extensive radio and online outreach in support of NCIS: LOS ANGELES, which premieres Tuesday, Sept. 22 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

"NCIS: No Crew Is Superior" is the first new recording from songwriter, performer and actor LL COOL J since the 2008 release of his critically acclaimed album Exit 13. The song was inspired by his role as Special Agent Sam Hanna, a former U.S. Navy Seal, on NCIS: LOS ANGELES.

NCIS: LOS ANGELES is about the high-stakes world of the Office of Special Projects (OSP), a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation's security. "NCIS: No Crew Is Superior" features LL COOL J rapping about the life and death nature - as well as the virtues - of that line of work.

"This song is the musical interpretation of what I felt after meeting with NCIS agents, experienced Marines and Navy Seals," said LL COOL J. "It represents the collective energy in the room. I was so inspired I wrote the song on set."

For "NCIS: No Crew Is Superior," LL COOL J reached out to sought-after music producer, C. "Tricky" Stewart who recently produced Beyonc

Here's the video for his new song!!

NCIS: Los Angeles - No Crew Is Superior Music Video

Check out the awesome new track by LL Cool J for the new CBS show NCIS: Los Angeles. Don't miss the series premiere Tuesday, September 22nd on CBS!

Hey Marty, I know we've only seen one episode, but what do you think so far? I'm not so sure about it, but I think that's because I was expecting it to be like the original more than it is. But taking the NCIS out of the equation, the first show was really good. :)

Hey Marty, I know we've only seen one episode, but what do you think so far? I'm not so sure about it, but I think that's because I was expecting it to be like the original more than it is. But taking the NCIS out of the equation, the first show was really good. :)

I was disappointed in this one. I really love the original NCIS and the season opener was WOW such a good show.

Love the lead actors but have not gotten hooked on LA version.

It is getting better. They seem to be more into the spy stuff rather than NCIS looking into Navy and Marine deaths

The acting is still very stiff. Maybe if they would introduce an older investigator. Something about the youth of the team just doesn't feel right.