Sunday 7/12 Live Show

Some things off the top of my head...

-Jessie thinks Laura is fake

-Russ thinks he's running the show

-Ronnie came up with the Brains and Athletes teaming up. Chima was picked to be a pawn from the beginning

-Braden has a zen outlook and seems to be relaxed (picked up on this during his DR)

-Chima threw a diva fit when the Brains lost the "have, have-not" competition. Said she can't sleep in an insane asylum room..stated she wanted to go home.

-Didn't see much of Jordan, Jeff or Michelle

-Lydia gave Jesse a massage and didn't think she was going to be nominated (Russ really pushed for her over Laura bc she's playing the game)

lost my audio so I still don't know about the Have/Have Not twist ...... gaaaaaaaaaaahh!

They just have to be on slop, take cold showers, and have to sleep in a room on a hard surface. with a small blanket.. no pillows

I hope Russell gets taken down a notch soon (and out the door). His bragging about the nominations being h is and blah diddy blah made me ill, since he tried to pin Chima nom on Jeff.

Jesse is just painful to look at - those over blown unrealistic muscles and that tiny shrunken head --- UGH.

I swear.....when I was watching Jesse strutting around in the DR it reminded me of our rooster and the way he would strut around in the barnyard to impress all the chickens.

Why is it when we talk about this dude it's usually got an animal reference. Monkey, gorilla, rooster, etc. etc..... :animated_rotfl:

I can't believe the brains fell for being the first pawn in the game. This bunch keeps disappointing me over and over. I was also surprised how hard it was for them in the food comp. I'm hoping they do better in a question/answer comp.

Russell has no clue about this game. He actually believes they are going to be in control the entire time. I can only hope the next HOH doesn't hesitate to put up Russell and Jesse. Watching those two breaking their necks to see their reflection in the mirrors is more than I can bear. :faint:

The way this show goes they rig up competitions anyway. They'll probably set it up for the Athletes to win again. Ever since Dick Donato, they do all they can to keep the aggressive players around. Like a Bill O'Reilly kind of thing where they're only on TV because more people tune in because they hate someone than the people that tune in because they like them. Dick's season was the first time this show pulled in decent ratings, and it's pretty much been nothing but attempts to recreate that season since then.

Chima's whining and proving her spoiledness was the highlight. Other than being shocked that Jessie doesn't like Laura.

He can't handle being around another human prettier than himself. If people are staring at her they aren't looking at him!! :animated_bouncy:

I noticed that Jessie cheats at Chess. He said he won and all he did was put her in check then told her she could not move her king.... :animated_scratchchin:

I saw that too. The really funny part is that Ronnie was right there watching the whole thing, and if he is so smart, why didn't he say something?

I noticed that Jessie cheats at Chess. He said he won and all he did was put her in check then told her she could not move her king.... :animated_scratchchin:

Glad someone else caught that...I kept yelling your gotta be "check mate" for game to end....shows how guilible she is....and how everyone around them either didn't know the game or was afraid to say Jesse was wrong! (I think more fear than knowledge)

Glad someone else caught that...I kept yelling your gotta be "check mate" for game to end....shows how guilible she is....and how everyone around them either didn't know the game or was afraid to say Jesse was wrong! (I think more fear than knowledge)

Pfffft...I would have loved to put Jessie in his place...dumb tool.

I haven't seen any discussion of what people think of the two nominations. I think that the nominations are a mistake. Wouldn't you want to nominate people from the same clique? This means that only 2 people left in the house are mad at you after the elimination. If you nominate people from 2 different cliques, then 5 people in the house are mad at you. (All the people in the two cliques who are left). I guess if the "pawn" (Chima) successfully survives, then only 2 people will be mad. However, did we really expect that Chima is going to survive? With 12 people competing for HOH on Thursday and 5 people mad, this does not seem like a good plan. Of course, you could maybe argue that the two Athletes are going to be nominated if one of the Athletes does not win HOH. I definitely don't think it was smart for Russell to win the POV. It makes the Athletes an even larger target.

I think if anyone but the Athletes win HOH then the noms will be Natalie, Russel and Jessie as a replacement.

I think even Laura will nom them. Lydia and Kevin are wildcards.

Archived