Sign in to follow this  
symanticc

Richard Hatch invited to All Star edition

I don't think letting Richard be naked is any worse than letting Russell burn socks or dump water. Not to mention all the females with their lady bits all but hanging out just about every season. As long as he isn't touching me or shaking his wanger at me, I could care less. [end of quote]

While you may not care you don't speak for everyone including I am sure among others Jenna Lewis and Sue Hawk.

Are you saying it was Mark Burnetts idea for Russell to dump the water and burn the socks?

Another week another appeal

BOSTON

It's amazing Survivor would even consider letting him back on the show. Did he not blame CBS for his problems saying they agreed to pay his taxes in return for not ratting on them for giving others food. Gold dust or moom dust I would not let him back on. Who knows what claims he might make this time. I say let him rot his big fat ass in jail.

Survivor star Hatch has been released, still contests sentence

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Survivor star Richard Hatch was released Friday at 6 AM and returned to Providence I suppose at his sisters house. He has to get a mental exam get a job and pay his taxes. He is still fighting his sentence and conviction for failing to pay taxes on his $1 million prize, $ 10,000 for the after show and something 350,000 for the radio station winnning plus I assume penalties.

Hatch is in the oversight of a federal probation officer and will not be able to leave the district without alerting authorities. It is unknown if he is free to give interviews now.

Hatch has been held at Barnstable County prison in Bourne, Mass., since he was sent back to jail in August for giving unauthorized interviews to the media. I suppose a big part of this maybe because he called a local station not associated with NBC but one in which the prosecutor called him delusional. This no doubt would freak out someone Rich to be called that. He had been serving the final portion of his 51-month sentence in home confinement at his sister's house in Newport. Rather than home confinement he has spent an additional two month in jail. Obviously a long time for complaining.

Hatch, meanwhile, is contesting his sentence for failing to pay taxes on the prize he received as the cunning winner of the first season of the CBS reality show. If you get a 1099 you owe the tax. He just said on Acess Hollywood it was his "impression" he was told they would pay the taxes. In any event if someone says they are going to pay the taxes and don't they you still owe the taxes. The only thing I think he could do is sue Mark Barnett for the money. However CBS still has left on a web site that appears to be to say Richard is totally in conflict with what he has claimed about Mark paying his taxes.

Hatch hit a setback Wednesday, when U.S. Magistrate Judge Lincoln D. Almond rejected his request that the court appoint a lawyer to assist him once again in contesting his sentence. In issuing his order, Almond cited objections raised by the U.S. Attorney Peter F. Neronha's office, including that Hatch is bringing up the same issues rejected by the U.S. 1st Circuit Court of Appeals and that he has not disclosed possible income from the sale of two Newport homes or updated his financial affidavits.

In 2006, a federal jury found Hatch guilty of not paying the taxes he owed on about $1.4 million, including the $1-million prize. He was given the maximum sentence allowed after then Chief U.S. District Judge Ernest C. Torres concluded that he had obstructed justice when he "willfully gave false testimony." He was sentenced to 51 months in prison and three years of supervised release.

The U.S. 1st Circuit Court of Appeals upheld his conviction and the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear his appeal.

He served about 3

It doesn't matter if he gets out now or not, next season is done filming...

We know he owes taxes on 1.4 million dollars how much tax is that? $300.400,500? Survivor 20 all stars has taped been but I wonder much of a dent he would have made in what he actually owes if he would have been allowed to participate.

Put him in jail,

Throw away the key...

I'm tired of seeing,

his naked azz on TV..

Put him in jail,

Throw away the key...

I'm tired of seeing,

his naked azz on TV..

Well said King, Susan Hawk would agree........... :animated_rotfl: