FLASHBACK (Did you miss something on the feeds?)

King123

I thought it would be a good Idea to post the Times, and events of intersting stuff, incase some fellow Live-feeders miss something.

Russell and Jeff fight, Followed by Natalie-Jeff.. QUAD CAM

11:25 BBT JULY 11

No conversation in here.. Only Post times... Remember, we need the DATE, the TIME, and what CAM.

Ok at what time was the talk with Chima about what happened to her in 1999?

Between 00:05 and 01:00 BBT today, according to Morty's BB page re-cap.

(Apparently she repeated it for Natalie's benefit, because she had been in the Diary Room the first time she told it.)

I was reading about it yesterday afternoon.

Timeline details of the case, from intital crime until sentence imposed: Courthouse Steps Mavens

The only time Chima's name is mentioned there is in a quote from the History Channel link, so I wasn't sure if it was just a pseudonym being used on the show. But now that Chima herself has spoken about it, we know it was really her.

Chima talking with mostly athelets re her attack I believe shortly after BBAD ended. She's saying this because she's on the blockIMO she's playing the rape card. Today she was telling Russell, Kevin, Natalie that Jeff is racists and hates gays. So she's playing the race card now. Next she'll play the annoying card I guess.

Big argument was about 30 minutes ago....I hope some one will post this on You Tube!!!

oops ... got rid of the links because we aren't supposed to have links here to youtube? i think.. but they are on youtube now!

I think today's fight(s) started around here, about 10 minutes earlier, say 12:55BBT:

1:04pm BBT

Lydia, Braden, and Kevin talking out back... Braden is accusing Lydia of causing him to get put on the block. He told her that he is true to his word and he thanks her sarcastically for all the great times. He then also says thanks Kevin and Lydia jumps him for bringing him into it. Kevin says that he is the one that recomended him. Kevin tells Braden he is so full of shit. Lydia is cussing Braden out. Braden keeps saying to Kevin to go back to Mexico. Braden calls Kevin Beaner... Kevin tells Braden that he is the joke of the house and that the entire house knows he is such a liar.

Kevin keeps saying he is not even a mexican. Someone is heard "I think Natalie" says I thought he said the N word so I was going to come out there.

...and they're still going on, more or less.

Makes for an exciting hour of feeds.

JULY 14

3:46:40 PM and Feed 1

Heavy making out..Possible Sex between Jessee Lydia. Heavy breathing, strange noises.. But not much movement, considering they are under a "tent".. You be the judge..

--

Lydia tells Kevin everything that happened in the HoH room with Jessie earlier.

• Kissing (but not on the lips).

• Jessie was grabbing her ass.

• Jessie joked about "these two fingers" again.

• Lydia says "he's so cute".

-------

Watch the video, and decide whether you believe her.

July 18th 815 BBT-

Talk about backdooring russell

lydia ronnie chima jeff jordan

838 BBT

Ronnie talking about his speech he will give when he nominates Russell..

He says "Ok.. if we get russell out this week, next week we are going full fledge against Laura, Jeff,Casey, Michelle, and Jordan!"

everybody agrees.

Ronnie gets called out by Russell, Laura, and the rest of the house. It goes on for quite awhile. July 21st between 12am - 1:20 am on.

There's also a new feature on RP called "best hot clips"... this blow out will likely end up on there.

click flashback tab then go to the calendar and choose the date and time you want to flashback to

JESSE SNEAKS IN TO HOH JUNE 21st @ 12:45AM ish..QUAD CAM...TELLS RONNIE EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME....

I wish there was a way the scroll showed times more specifically...had to watch most of it to find it...but then again...

I'm so

hello bb friends :)

i was just using the "flashback" feature and i'm having some problems... i tried to flashback on the wednesday, 7:50pm time frame and the thursday, 2:50am and 3:00am times ... i used QUAD feed just to make sure and let it run for quite a while, however, the scenes described on the website at those times does not correlate with the feeds. is it a different time zone? the 7:50 website description depicts russell and ronnie talking and the latter one depicts natalie and lydia talking to ronnie... however, on the feeds, neither scenario shows any HOH talks...

can you help me, please? i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. thanks in advance! :popcorn2:

Not sure what you could be doing wrong. I just checked Feed 1 for Wed 7:50 PST which is BBT. It shows Russell and Ronnie freaking out because Russell does not want to be seen by Casey. Feed 2 Shows the same. It might be a bit before 7:50 pm but not much. However, it does last through the rest of the 7 O'clock hour.

I am using the BBLoader and for some reason early this morning around 2 & 3 will not pull up right now. The BBLoader is usually very fast for pulling up flashbacks. So I can't help you with that time frame sorry.

Flashback

June 26 .... 3 a.m. ... quad camera

funny stuff around 3:15 .... off and on for 1/2 an hour or so

March of the Penguins saga told by Jeff ... and remarks from Jordon, Michelle, Jess and Chima

- little break from convo and then it goes back to it again when Lydia comes into Bedroom and

adds to the story

..... right around this time KC walks thru room with Banana suit on and they crack up really bad.

it actually on cam 3 and 4 - but, cams 1 and 2 have a very quiet chess thing going on and it doesn't

interfere with penguin stuff

July 28 10:30 BBT Cam 1 - Casey and Russell eavesdropping on Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin in the Pool room. Followed by Russell filling Jessie and Nat in on what he heard Ronnie saying. (About 30 minutes.)

July 28 11:00 BBT Cam 3 - (possible started slightly before) Lydia explodes at Casey in the backyard, defending Ronnie. (Followed by Casey bitching about the fight to Russell for the next half hour.)

July 28 11:20 BBT Cam 1 - Ronnie goes up to the HoH and tells his version of recent events to Jessie, Chima and Natalie.

August 3rd

10:00pm BBT

Natalie sends Chima up to talk to Russell to back up the lies that Jessie told him. After a couple of minutes of talk, Chima goes back down to get Michelle for a three-way conversation with Russell. Russell tries to catch Michelle in a lie, but ends up ticking off Chima who goes off on him, but he does not back down.

Cam 1 is best, but other cams were on the action as well.

After a big confrontation with everyone in the backyard, Cam 3 follows the girls and Cam 1 stays with Russell in the backyard while he speaks with Jeff.

Archived