Hell's Kitchen - Season 6

Cajunboiler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel ashamed to share the same name as Joseph. But holy crap, this show interferes with my BB show lol. I missed the first 45 minutes tonight so hopefully i can watch that online later. But wow, this is an explosive season. Van has issues. Tennille is crazy. Lovely doesn't know how to cook...

For sure! I've never been more excited for a season of Hell's Kitchen before. I can't wait to see if Gordon throws that guy out or what.

I'm kind of disappointed in Robert. I really thought that he'd come back somewhat thinner. I thought he got the scare he needed.

I missed the first 15 minutes (because of the Torchwood 5-episode special on Space!).

Pretty sure that the fire department thing is because of a kitchen fire while they were sleeping, from what it looked like in the previews for next week.

I'm pretty sure that Gordon Ramsey can kick that scrawny little guy's ass. (But he probably won't, for legal reasons.)

And yeah, there sure wasn't much time between the last Hell's Kitchen and this one!

"Joseph, we're not at war; we're in a kitchen. Calm down, and let's cook some carrots."

I loved this line!!!! Jim was too funny. I think he may go far. I loved the start to this season, there are a lot of people to root against. JP was awesome.

GR is too funny.............he gives them h*** and treats them like they're his biotches and then he acts shocked when someone snaps and wants to fight him outside............... :rolleyes4:..........it was just a matter of time and I can't believe it took this long............IMO, the most entertaining first show...............can't wait 'till next week :smilielol: