new twist  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new twist?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the twist, just not the former HG back in the house, especially Jessie.

Hopefully this will only last two weeks. B/c if two people leave the same group, that's really a disadvantage.

I like the new twist for now..

I really don't like Jesse at all but was glad he won the mystery guest because we all need someone we love to hate.

I like it.. cause lets say Russle wants Jessie out..

He would have to do some major strategizing to throw the competition to a differnt clique so they can nominate Jessie next week.. BUT what if they also put up Russle.. Could get interesting really fast.

i'd be mad if i was a hg...though i should "expect the unexpected"...i just imagine myself stuck in a clique with someone i wanted to nominate. not to mention that i think it's majorly going to be unfair with one clique with four people and one down to two next thursday. it doesn't seem like it can last long.

I voted no. I always thought of BB to be you play for yourself, but it is a social experiment so we shall see how this turns out, im sure in the next few weeks it will be disband or changed in some way. The thing I dislike most is that Jessie is back in the house, that is very unfortunate.

i like the twist. it should keep things stirred up & hope it leads to some good gameplay. looks like a lot of these HG came to play. may be wrong but i think this could be a really good cast.

I hope you are right King123. 5 weeks tops would be good. As long as they get Jessie out of there as fast as possible. If I was a hg, I would think he had an advantage being in the house last year. I just can't stand looking at his ego... :rolleyes:

Seems like forced alliances to me. It's just another scenerio where the best players are probably not gonna win.

I'd rather they kept it secret couples, enemies that enter the house or just have people play on their own.

All three above keep the show random and interesting. This new twist just feels like they are forcing the issue.

I thought the twist/comp tonight was orchestrated for Jesse to get back in the game. Of course the athletes would win that.

That was what I thought right away too...totally a set up for Jessie to get back in the house. Lousy rotten fix!!!!

As far as the twist though, I like twists in general and think this one could be interesting...I voted yes. Twists keep players from coming in with a preset strategy...makes them have to think and adapt quickly to the situation...which ultimately should separate the good game players from the lousy ones.

The parts of this twist that I don't like so far is Jessie being back in...ack...any of the others I'd have been ok with. The other part of this twist that I don't like is that one clique automatically has a numbers advantage...one extra vote means everything in this game and is a huge advantage.

If a clique wins HOH, all of its members are safe from nomination that week. Hmmm ... I'm not so sure whether they'd be safe if someone wins POV and takes off a nominee. Did anyone catch that when Julie was explaining?

Archived