Thursday 7/9 CBS show

uvp

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no no no no no no no no....please do not let it be Jesse! NOoooooooooooo

natalie too cocky lol

Ahhh Geeezzz...recycled House guests and a HOH Jesse at that. Stupid twist.

Busy busy board - took me forever to get in! I loved the show. Not wild about Jesse being back (was hoping for Brian or Jessica), but thanking GOD that Cowboy isn't back! So far, I still like Lydia -- she seems real. Kevin is making me laugh, Casey is on my last nerve, I hate Jordan's voice, Jeff is still yummy (glad I have dibs), Chima is kinda fugly (maybe that's why she wears too much makeup), Laura has ENORMOUS boobs -- good grief why would anyone do that to themselves?, Ronnie is okay so far (needs to get some exercise, kinda chunky), Michelle is smart for not revealing her Ph.d---- that's about all I can remember that I wanted to say for now LOL.

After tonights show my first impression is that I'm not a fan of Kevin. I'll hold back until after the feeds start up, but it seems like he is in search of attention at all times. I could be way off though...

About the other "big twist" Julie mentioned, I have a feeling it has to do with the food competitions and the whole "have" and "have nots" idea that has been being talked about the past two weeks. I hope it is something else though.

I had a feeling that Julie was going to send in a second past houseguest into the house other than Jessie that would be determined by America's vote since their are 14 picture frames on the wall. They would have announced that tonight though so that won't be happening.

I am really excited for this season to play out!!!

i have to admit, i was very excited and enjoyed the entire show. i would have preferred all the other 3 FHGs to Jesse but w/e i don't mind him that much. his ego seems a bit bruised by all the internet haters out there and he seemed kind of funny, i think.

i think casey was actually kind of funny in the diary room. i also liked how kevin was outspoken (which prob wont help his game). i actually like jordan, and think she is smarter than she looks. don't like natalie that much anymore. never liked chima. want braden to go.

I thought it was a decent show--hated the outcome--JESSE eeeeewwwwwwwww--Was rooting for Jessica. Kinda like the twist. Think it will bring some fireworks in there. Just glad it's here. FINALLY.

I nearly came off the couch when I found out it was Jesse... UGH!!! But a BB with Jesse is better than no BB!! Yeah it is FINALLY here!! (I am such a dork!)

Archived