* Braden * - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, Lydia convinced Jesse and Nat that Braeden was partially to blame for the dissension between them because he said he wanted to stir up the house. Lydia sold him out so she could have safety.

That is how you play the game! just dont get caught! Hopefully they will backdoor someone..

OK I am getting off the internet I have a life!

Jesse and Russell have both made statements about wanting to get Braden and Jeff out of the house because they hate them. Do I sense some insecurity on their part?? :animated_rotfl:

Stay tuned for, "As the Testosterone Turns".

I think Braden thought he was going to waltz into the house and be king of BB..only to find Giant cockroaches infesting the place and establishing control early...all he can do is wait them out and hold back on his own ego-maniacal plans until the boneheads slip up

So far Braden has been really harmless. He has not been really playing game but just trying to enjoy his time there. I don't understand why they are to gun ho about getting him out.

I hope the backdoor plan fails; Braden is entertaining. Jesse and Russel not so much. I thought I would hate Braden from the pre-show stuff but I actually like him.

I am really starting to enjoy him, and I didn't think I would. I really, really am hoping that he manages to pull something off and is able to stay this week. Plus it would piss of the athletes if he does.

I thought I wouldn't like him but I do. He's one of my favs. He's really mellow and has an easy-going outlook on life. I found a (pre-bb website) that says he writes poetry (and has been published in some credible magazines) and is working on a book of them. He's nowhere near the himbo they made him out to be when promoting the show.

The reason they want to get rid of Braden is because Lydia insinuated he was the one who told her that Natalie was coming after Lydia, starting the whole rift between Lydia and the atheletes. Also Braden said he wanted to win the veto so he could stir up the house. So out of two tenuous threads comes this whole Braden must go thing.

Lydia = Alison BB4

I'm hoping Braden doesn't go so quickly...from all of the interviews that he has given before going into the house, he seems like the most mentally out there HG that they have ever had. He really hasn't been the focus or had the opportunity to be relaxed enuf to spew his belief system and what makes him float 2 feet above the ground. a BD early with him is tragic for BB.

his dr are so off the wall they are actually entertaining

he is the bb resident hippy

Braden just wanted to stir the house up because it needs it. Right now it's sadly the mob mentality shit that started showing up in the last two season. Where one side gets power and demands everyone do what they want and the vast majority just goes along with it rather than putting a stop to it with their superior numbers. Where the first half of the season is a witch hunt and doesn't start being traditional Big Brother until the last half. Braden thinks they're all "sheep" (in his own words) and is right about it. The way it'll probably play out (based on previous seasons) is they'll all save Braden and the Athletes will win HoH again.

It's basically the Brian + Angie versus everyone else scenario all over again. Jeff is the new Brian, Jordan is the new Angie, Lydia is the new Michelle hopping back and forth and setting herself up for devastation and a false sense of being betrayed when one side decides to drop her ass for not staying loyal, and Jessie is still Jessie.

Archived