Jeff - BB 11

CeCiMom

LOL Marty - I didn't even notice he has an accent, course I have the same accent.

Da Bears! Da Cubs! Da Whitesox's! Da Bulls! Da Black Hawks? Hmmm, did I miss anyone?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked him going in to the house...he definitely won me over with his comment on BBAD about Russ upstairs giving Jessie a hand job...hysterical and pretty much on the money

As long as they remain in the cliques he's sitting in the cat bird seat. His clique can't nominate him and the other cliques seem to really like him.

Sounds like a plan to me. ;)

Sara: "...but he'll be screwed if it changes and his clique can nominate him"

hmm - not so if most of that clique are BOOTED before the cliques are disbanded. ^_^

<---- wishful thinking :pray2:

as a clique as a whole the athletes are just dumb. everyone one of them

Thanks, SugarB...I keep forgetting Jessie came on at the last minute!!! I want CeCi to return!!!

BTW, did you see that giant lily hat with veil on it Lydia was wearing last night? Reminded me of CeCi...

Missed that. I am loving this flashback feature on Real though. Thanks to the LFUpdaters for posting those times when the good stuff happens so I can go back and watch!!

I thought Jeff did a good job confronting the group.

As I was watching the "discussion" it was like observing Democrats and Republicans in Washington! How can so many people not have the ability to see things in the same light?

He said, she said, yadda, yadda, yadda... :animated_rotfl:

jeff getting into what looks like a showmance

pretty much defines his gameplay

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lucky bb had this immunity twist in place

Jeff is just so caught up in caring about the meatheads clique that he gets distracted. I like him, would like to see him interacting with the others more though. He and Jordan are heading into showmance territory which, if it wasn't so contrived looking might lead to something interesting but he's really funny when he hangs out with Michelle and Braden. He's less caught up in game play and more relaxed. And likable.

Jeff is in a pretty good position as long as the cliques stay...athletes can't hurt him and he has at least one ally in each clique...he does have to watch out for the jealousy factor between Michele and Jordan...Michele got all dolled up to watch them play pool and no one noticed 'cept for the gay guy

Archived