Jeff - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still like Jeff a lot and he and Michelle are my favorites but .................. he is a smoker so I don't have the urge to smooch him anymore.

Go Jeff!

Uh oh....our eye candy is in danger.

12:25 BBT

Ronnie, Chima and Natalie talking game in HOH. They saw if someone comes off the block, Jordan should go up. Natalie will put Jordan up next week if she wins HOH. Nat says that her clique will throw the comp to give it to the Brains so they can put Jeff up. They say they need to get Jeff and Jordan out b/c of their love connection. They say they should keep Laura around now b/c she doesn't have anyone.

They think Casey will vote against his team and vote Lydia out. Chima says if Casey wins HOH he will throw a power trip. They also think Jeff will vote opposite of his clique and he's stupid. Ronnie says he already has a speech planned for if he's HOH and he puts Jeff up, saying Jeff won't talk game play with

oh no danger will robinson.........

I still see him lasting...or I hope I see him lasting. Only guy in there to look at for this old broad....as I tell my husband ... I don't worry about you enjoying the appetizers, cause I know your still coming home for the main course!!!

the you cant nom your clique member rule really saved his butt

The muscle monkies (J & R) were making fun of Jeff last nite/early morning because Jeff is from Chicago. Hey, I'm from Chicago muscle monkies, so KMA.

JEFF IS NOW MY FAVORITE!!! And keep Lydia, she's a player and odd alright, but Chima is full of chit. Chima-ney won't add one darn thing to the game.

GO JEFF!!!!!

Hey I was born in Chicago burbs and lived half my life there. I love to hear his Chicago accent. He sounds just like my brothers that have lived there all their lives. He is a cutie pie too. He just needs to quit smoking.

The muscle monkies (J & R) were making fun of Jeff last nite/early morning because Jeff is from Chicago. Hey, I'm from Chicago muscle monkies, so KMA.

JEFF IS NOW MY FAVORITE!!! And keep Lydia, she's a player and odd alright, but Chima is full of chit. Chima-ney won't add one darn thing to the game.

GO JEFF!!!!!

Muscle monkies! :animated_rotfl: I'm also from Chicago and I now have another reason to hate those two! The real reason they dislike Jeff is because he is naturally athlectic, smart and goodlooking while they are fugly, overmuscled morons.

Muscle monkies! :animated_rotfl: I'm also from Chicago and I now have another reason to hate those two! The real reason they dislike Jeff is because he is naturally athlectic, smart and goodlooking while they are fugly, overmuscled morons.

Agree!!

Archived