March 31 Show

ajfan2004

http://mortystv.com/survivor.shtml

Re-caps written by our posters will be posted on the above page as soon as Morty gets to them. He will also later post clips of the episode if you can wait for a little while.

There is also a spoiler thread that has information. I think it was correct tonight. Cappy is good and giving us the inside scoop!

Are they ever going to merge or are they going to wait to Ulong is left with no more members in there tribe? I don't recall ever seeing them only have 2 members left on a tribe but then I don't think any team has ever lost every single immunity challenge.

Guest Anonymous

Rumour is that they won't merge this season. I think thats the big twist. They started as one tribe....

Guest XandraSkye
But if Ulong loses next week how will they decide who gets voted out? Their votes cancel each other out. I'm curious to see how that will be played out.

Guest cappy
Nothings going to make this game more interesting. We know whats going to happen. Ulong gets wiped out and the Koror providers go to the end. What a great season. :roll:

Guest XandraSkye
Someone mentioned they may have a challenge to see who stays and who goes.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If Ulong loses again, which is a very good possibility, I thought they might have another small immunity challenge between the two. OR..... Have Koror do a Jury thing, where Steph and BJ plea their cases and they vote on who stays. But would that really be fair?

Guest Anonymous

Hard to say -- Koror does know these two -- they shared a camp with them for the first three days. Maybe not enough time to get to know them well -- but I got the impression BobbyJon made friends with Ian?

Someone mentioned they may have a challenge to see who stays and who goes.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If Ulong loses again, which is a very good possibility, I thought they might have another small immunity challenge between the two. OR..... Have Koror do a Jury thing, where Steph and BJ plea their cases and they vote on who stays. But would that really be fair?

I heard it was some kind of fire making challange which i think is very unfair(maybe not for BJ and Steph), because what if one of the two has no idea how to make fire, but has done great in ICs and RCs and played an awesome strategic game.

Guest Anonymous

That would be a tough one wouldn't it!

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.