Rainbow Reality Reunion

I'm peeing myself laughing so hard. Is anyone else watching these? The Ham fight was hilarious, especially Parker's take. And wtf... Joe is dating girls now?? Check that out in the Bigfoot segment. In watching more of Joe, he might possibly be classified as a brain. The guy has an extensive vocabulary!

Chad... if you're out there.... rule #1: Don't try to be friends with the reality stars when you're not. I don't think Joe appreciate the STD joke. I thought it was hilarious...but ummm..ya, I think the others were worried for you.

It's a part of the BB live feed pass that you can subscribe to by clicking the link on the top of the page here at Mortys.

Side note: I forgot how pretty Ashlea is. Janelle also still looks great. I think I'm retracting my most beautiful comment about Chima and giving it to these two.

It's a part of the BB live feed pass that you can subscribe to by clicking the link on the top of the page here at Mortys.

Side note: I forgot how pretty Ashlea is. Janelle also still looks great. I think I'm retracting my most beautiful comment about Chima and giving it to these two.

Thanks.

told you elle.. But yeah, Ashlea is georgous..

AND, during the Q&A section, a person asked every houseguest who the best player is, and alot are saying Jannie, Will, and Dan..

BUT howie brought up a great point.. Like how Will wouldnt have won during season 6.. cause everybody wanted to win everytime, and with Will just throwing everything, he would have been out way earlier.. So there can't really be a "Best" player, because alot of the Winners wouldnt have won in different seasons..

Yep. I thought that was a great point and how a lot of the circumstances weren't fair...like being chained to ppl etc.

I have to say, this whole interview makes me like Cowboy. I really didn't like him in his season, but seeing him here...he's a really gentle soul. It's sad about he and Nakomis. I hope they mend their ways. He seems to think highly of her.

Yeah.. I hated how he allowed Jase and Scott and Drew boss him around.. I mean, they werent mean to him, BUT he just followed them like a little puppy, and took advantage of him..

I would be very OK with him being on this season..

idk, but that's pretty amazing. I wonder if they were his gf's kids...or are they kids that are totally unknown to them that they adopted together?

King, you're awesome btw. I'm so glad I have someone else to chat to right now. I know I should be getting to bed if I want to catch some of the MJ memorial...but ya, I'm training my body to stay up late. I gotta be in "shape" for BB!!!

Yana, that sucks! Maybe call them in the morning and speak to someone live for more info.

Poor Yana.. I would def. try calling them. if you are willing to due Paypal, Im sure they will take your money one way or another..

--

Elle.. I am doing the training too.. Ha..

I looked up Cowboy's profile from CBS website.. and it says stuff like

"What three adjectives best describe you?

Caring, loving, dependable"

.. I kinda feel bad for not liking him his season, and him not making Allstars..

Also, he said his hero is his son and soon to be wife..

Wow! I feel bad now too. He just seemed so annoying. Like you said, if he wasn't so quick to be their puppy and try so hard to fit in, I would have liked him more. But in fairness, I think he did what he had to do in order to stick around. He was kind of the odd one out...so I can see why he let himself be used like that. He did make it to the F2...so it worked for him.

So what should we watch next???

Yeah.. he did get 50k out of it.. i would want him in my allaince for sure.. most loyal person in shows history probably..

I think Im going to go to bed now.. I know its early. but I need to be well rested for the first nights of feeds!

Watching the rainbow video's now. Just finished "Best Showmance"...

Who the heck was the girl on James back and the 2nd house guest interviewed (I think he had a Fedora hat on) I didn't recognize him at all... but, maybe it was the guy that got kicked out for putting a knife against that chicks neck?

Oh okay... figured out who the guy is... Alex BB8.

Still don't know who the girl on James back is???

Archived