What do you do to prepare for the start of BB season?

I have gotten a stationary bike and set it up in front of one of my tv's ... my laptop hooks to it so I can set up the feeds to it... and this NOT gain 20 lbs this season. Tried it out with an online movie the other day and it worked GREAT. This is my preparation this year and hope to HECK I don't gain the BB20 this year !!

I got a set of wireless headphones so I won't be as stationary in front of the computer for at least 2 months. I also took off Thursday and Friday of this week so I can get to learn the voices real quick.

I actually plan on losing weight and toning up this summer.

Right now, my afternoon hours at work will help me stay up late with BB and not have to be up early the next morning. But I'm going to try and switch to morning hours, which will help me out in my regular life.

I prepare my family to not call me during the shows three times a week.

I have pre-purchased my live-feeds from mortystv link so I can report the going ons in the house

I have prepared my schedule from work to when I can report on Morty's tv.

I just learn to accept my summer is with Big Brother, however this year, i am away for one full week. Needed to take a holiday, but I will be able to watch BB on tv, so it is still good.

Might come on and watch the live feeds when I have a chance.

i've been on a BB marathon for the past couple of months, watching season's 2-10 from start to finish. on season 9 right now (lots of fast forward thru this season)

also been staying up later at night to get ready for BBAD.

also hoping for a great cast & season so we will have a BB12, 13, 14, & so on.

Preparing not to have snacks in the house while I watch BBAD. I tend to want to eat whenever the houseguests do.LOL

Plan on cooking dinner in the morning so it just has to be pulled out of the fridge and heated up so I don't miss the live feeds.

I also have tons of meat for grilling already in the freezer.... and fresh grilled veggies. This works well to keep the weight down, hubby is grill master so takes me out of the kitchen.. hehe .. brag on him as "Grill King" so he keeps cooking to keep up the image.. lol.

First, most important, I got my live feeds through Morty.

I have already informed my family that I will be busy on those 3 nights.

I told my bingo buddies this will be my last Tuesday with them for the summer.

I have filled my freezer with foods easy to fix for hubby and I. We have a great garden so there will be lots of salads too.

Hubby knows he has lost a wife for the summer.

I spring clean the house and get everything done so it's not hard to keep clean on Thursdays when we lose the live feeds.

load the freezer with easy things to cook for suppers, and load the cupboard with lots of Ravioli and spaghetti O's.. for my son for lunch.

I have already warned my Father he will only see me for meal times..lol. (He moved in with us for me to help him in October).

Hubby bought me a laptop last season so I can carry it thru the house with me.. and got out my cordless headphones got them charged up ready to go.

Hubby also bought me new ram for my laptop so it will be much faster. Which will be here Tuesday. Also do a lot of computer maintenance to make sure it's working great for BB time.

Start staying up late and sleeping in so I'm on BB time.

Melissa, you are well prepared!

I warned my hubby that the season is about to begin, but he will talk to me during the show anyway. :glare: It's OK cause I will record the shows so I can watch whatever I miss.

I really like the idea of making meals ahead of time and then freezing them.

Cordless headphones? Where do you get them?

i post in the offseason ;)

i moved my computer into my tv room so i can hook it up to my big screen and watch the live feeds big and on the couch...also weaseled a wireless mouse out of a friend. no bike for me...but i do have a generic thigh master close by! i can't wait...even though i'm already irritated. i always get so worked up over these stupid people. ha

:animated_rotfl:

We offseasoners Want to be like TMZ, not Fox... we want to be the first...--

--

Well, actually I dont even care about that.. I bought the feeds this year (Through MORTYS, like everybody should!), and Im ready for it..

LOL

I'm an Atheist and pray that it's better than the season Eval Dick won the show on the back of Americas Player. I pray that it's as entertaining as season six, three and four. Hopefully season six where the producers didn't have to work too hard to make it enteratining. Those houseguests hated each other so much you didn't have to do anything to intervene.

I also pray they finally get rid of the BB Slop. A really stupid addition that started with All Stars that I think nobody likes. The slop in some seasons has been more entertaining than some of the houseguests. That's really sad when the slop is like a 14th houseguest.

Getting my cable rehooked up tomorrow just for BB! And what an ordeal. I tried DirectTV last week, no satellites allowed at my apt so had to cancel the installation guy from coming. Then I tried Comcast- which then found out it doesnt service my area. Then I went HDTV shopping and found a great new tv and couldnt figure out the antenna to pick up the local channels. Returned the antenna and bought an amplified one. Still didn't work. The gave up and called up the Broadband Cable service I had 6 months ago and am getting the same basic cable again tomorrow. Might be returning the tv. What a mess.

But atleast I'll have BB. :)

I am switching Tivo's from the bedroom to the front room. The Bedroom Tivo has more recording space available..heehee.

I get the CBS East feeds here in Cali, so I can watch it three hours before my father in law and tease him about it.

I have switched my hours at work so I can see the 5pm broadcast (J/K, Im self employed...)

I sadly cannot afford the live feeds, but humble myself before those who do, because I read the live feed updates, and appreciate all the hard work that goes into everyone doing them! (THANK YOU!)

btw, did i say BB ROCKS yet? Well then... BB ROCKS !

peace to all

:hurray:

I am going to hook my small LCD TV up to my computer for a 2nd screen wich will be devoted to dispalying feeds so I can still do Computer stuff and watch feeds and then I will Move my TV a bit closer to the desk and start using that more often.

Archived