Diane bb 11 cast interviews

uvp

I thought Ross's interviews were bad... at least they weren't 15 minutes of boredom. (Well maybe one minute of it had good information.)

so far I've watched 5... geez they are long!

Natalie - I like her more than I did from her bio alone. She seems guarded but friendly.

Lydia - I like her a little less from her video than I did from just her bio info. She seemed a bit immature when telling the story of breaking into a water park.

Jordan - I like her more from watching the video. She seems naive at first because of her accent and sweetness but after the 18 minutes she does have strategies planned. I'm not sure how her sister will like hearing on her birthday that Jordan called her a bug in her ear haha. She seemed a bit catty too. But in a good way, I guess.

Ronnie - haha "You can window shop all you want but that doesn't mean you're gonna sample the merchandise." <~ regarding women in the house. I feel the same way about him as I did before the video. He is adorable and I hope he does well!

Chima - I like her more. She seems nice and social (with a big laugh). My pet peeve so far is both her and Natalie are only 100 pounds, is that safe?

videos

I wonder how many pounds we gain in the late Summer watching the live feeds they ain't up now of course but I am getting a head start by watching these videos you posted. I just watched the first one with Natalie and nice to hear Diane from BB5 AND BB7 all*stars even though I can't see her LOL I am off to throw a mini lasagna in the microwave and watch the rest of the video interviews hence the headstart on the gaining of pounds LOL THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING UP THE LINKS TO THESE uvp :)

Hey Everyone!

I just finished watching all of Diane's interviews (those that are posted) and I have to say that there is no one I immediately dislike based on these pre-season interviews and now I'm totally excited for this season to start! The only thing I really noticed is that Michelle is sort of twitchy and she says "ya know" every 8 seconds which grated on my nerves after about two minutes! I hope that was just nerves! She does resemble a female version of Eric though. I hope they post the last three interviews soon! :lol:

laura and jeff diane interviews are up

just casey missing

UVP, thank you so much for posting these for us!!! Well, Laura just reinforced my opinion of her. She thinks she is all that and then some. I sure hope she gets taken out early. I luv, luv, luv Jeff!!!!

I don't know who makes the decision on which outside sources get to interview these people but would the powers that be please TAKE THE PRIVILEGE AWAY FROM DIANE!! Holy crap, man. The freakin' interviews are all about HER which means she completely SUCKS at her job!

This is THE last season I'll watch her interview anybody. I wanted as much info about the HG as possible and may have gotten 3 possibly 4 minutes on them even though the interviews were close to 20 minutes long.

There are very few things about this game which rubs me the wrong way but that became too much even for me to tolerate. :furious3:

final hg casey added

Thanks uvp!

I don't think I've watched her interviews in the past, but they're a good way of watching and getting extra info about the hgs, regardless of how long, boring or not good the interviews might be. But I found some of them enjoyable, and glad I watched them to find out more info.

i tried watching Kevin's interview with Diane but for some reason it won't load, and when I went to the cbs2 website it appears that his interview is not there, does anyone know anything about it ??

Did anyone else notice that during Diane's interview with Jeff she said "okay, so no boyfriend...." and Jeff didn't even flinch?! And then she flirted with him for the rest of the interview -- ahhh, there's the Diane we know from season five!! ;)

Archived