Episode 6.01 and 6.02: LA X (2 hr Season premiere)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOIERFIX

Episode 6.01: Title Unknown (Season premiere)

Airdate: Winter 2010

• 06/14 - The sixth season will begin with an examination of what happened after Juliet seemingly detonated the hydrogen bomb. As usual, [Matthew] Fox said, "It's very surprising and probably fairly confusing initially to the audience." Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.01: LA X (Season premiere)

• 08/30 - Jeff: Male, late 20s to 50s, any ethnicity. A polished, sympathetic, and very efficient public relations rep for high-profile company. Has to deliver a piece of bad news to a corporate executive and hides his nervousness behind a professional, reassuring smile. Source: Lost Spoilers
  • 08/30 - John Hawkes is joining the final season of Lost as a recurring. The Deadwood alum will play Lennon. Lost producers wouldn't release information on the character. According to the casting breakdown, Lennon is the scruffy, edgy and charismatic spokesperson and translator for the president of a foreign corporation who is far more powerful than it seems from his position. Source: The Hollywood Reporter

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

• 10/04 - Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 premiere. Source: Lost Spoilers

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Lost is on hiatus. Season 6 is the show's final season and will be of 18 hours. The show will air on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.

Airdate: February 2, 2010 at 9 p.m.

• 12/13/09 - The sixth-season premiere will present us with two seemingly incompatible storylines: One in which we find out someone we thought was dead is actually alive (a certain very pretty someone) in the same time that we last saw him or her, and the other in which we will see Flight 815 again (which I'm pretty sure all of you have heard about by now). It's a head-scratcher, for sure. But an awesome head-scratcher, nonetheless. And these two storylines will go on for a little while (in different decades) from what I hear.Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 10/04/09 - Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 premiere. Source: Lost Spoilers
  • 08/30/09 - Jeff: Male, late 20s to 50s, any ethnicity. A polished, sympathetic, and very efficient public relations rep for high-profile company. Has to deliver a piece of bad news to a corporate executive and hides his nervousness behind a professional, reassuring smile. Source: Lost Spoilers
  • 08/30/09 - John Hawkes is joining the final season of Lost as a recurring. The Deadwood alum will play Lennon. Lost producers wouldn't release information on the character. According to the casting breakdown, Lennon is the scruffy, edgy and charismatic spokesperson and translator for the president of a foreign corporation who is far more powerful than it seems from his position. Source: The Hollywood Reporter
  • 06/14/09 - The sixth season will begin with an examination of what happened after Juliet seemingly detonated the hydrogen bomb. As usual, [Matthew] Fox said, "It's very surprising and probably fairly confusing initially to the audience." Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 6.02: Title Unknown

Airdate: February 2, 2010 at 10 p.m.

• 08/30/09 - Paul: Male, 30s to 60s, any ethnicity. Overworked, harried from a long day and many hours, faced with a highly adrenalized situation that forces him to remain calm and tests his ability to keep his wits about him - a test he fails as panic wins out. Will be in episode 602 and must also be avail for episode 603. Source: Lost Spoilers

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I haven't posted on this episode until now! All in all, both pt 1 and 2 were great, with pt 2 being better, imo. I loved the big reveals: Fake Locke/MIB is the Smoke Monster (I already figured this out but it was still cool), Sayid dies and is resurrected, the ash protects you from the smoke monster...unless you're Bram, lol!, the hydrogen bomb worked-according to Juliet.

The things that didn't work for me- the cheesy, horribly bad cgi shots of the island underwater and the overdone music used with tense scenes-just too over the top. Yeah, we get it...something BIG is going to happen so don't ruin it with a HUGE musical score.

Other than those 2 minor quibbles, I loved it! Lots more puzzles pieces put into place and more given. I don't know about you but I CANNOT WAIT for Richard's backstory to be aired!

Parts 1 and 2 were absolute Quote-fests, filled with some of the greatest, most-revealing yet mysterious lines ever!

Quotes from LA X, pts. 1 and 2

Miles (relaying a message from Juliet) to Sawyer:

Love it!

There was a time when I wished they never crashed because of all the sad things that happened on the island...Now I see if they never crashed they would all be living the life they had (mostly bad) before the crash....Except for Hurley..hmmmmm I'm glad to see Charlie back.

Few more hours and I'll be in Lost Heaven :)