1. 1. Do you like Survivor: Palau?

• Its awesome!!!
    • Better than most seasons
    • Ok
    • Ive seen better...
    • It sucks!!!

Guest cappy

**spoilers for west coast**

So Ulong loses again. Is anybody else disappointed with this cast? I mean come on, there are all these model look-a-likes who look strong on Ulong and can whip Koror any time. But they lose, horribly. Is anybody else fed up with this season. I am. Im just praying it will get cancelled or CBS brings on another season really quick. I dont like Palau.

What do you think?

Cappy, I think you've got a great new thread started here as you usually do.

I'm bored to the point of distraction with this season watching Ulong implode for whatever reason. And I absolutely agree with you, they started out looking like they would/could take down Koror with one hand tied behind their backs. Their moral I guess, sunk them.

No wonder there is a rumor that there isn't going to be a merge this season. There isn't going to be a tribe left to merge. I am hoping that when Stephanie joins Koror after next week (I assume this will happen) that things will pick up a bit. We just haven't seen much interaction within Koror. Could be interesting, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I hope we are not seeing the demise of Survivor. I am afraid we are.

Guest ranster627

I was so bored last week that I taped it tonight and might watch it on the weekend ... my alternate viewing --- believe it or not --- Larry King --- and I never used to miss Survivor!

Guest XandraSkye

See, now I feel the exact opposite. I'm finding it very interesting to watch a team keep losing and losing. We have never seen this before. In the past when a team started winning too much they would shuffle the teams around to make it more fair but they haven't done that this time. I also can't wait to watch because I want to see if this will be the week that Ulong finally wins a challenge.

But, I will say it's not one of my favorite seasons. My top three are: Pearl Islands, All-Stars, and Marquesas.

Guest conniejoe

I am enjoying this season. I think it's because not only is MY team winning, they're winning almost every time! That never happens....Usually the team I want to succeed, gets slaughtered.

Though I do feel sorry for Ulong, they started out way too cocky so I've enjoyed watching them fail. The thing that really gets me is that the remaining ppl on Ulong still don't get it....The comments they've made at TC indicate they still think they're the superior team and they can't understand why they keep losing.

I usually like to cheer for the underdog, but Ulong's prevailing attitude has kept me from doing that. Thus, I'm very entertained by watching Koror wiping the beach w/ them!

Guest Anonymous

I'm with you on that CJ. Its been utterly fascinating watching one team crush the other. I think its an interesting twist -- but okay -- until Ulong is LongGone -- I think the show is a wee bit on the dull side. We're seeing far too much of the last remnants of that tribe and not enough of the other.

Guest XandraSkye
But, they had every opportunity to win, just like Koror did. So what is their excuse? They just can't get it together for whatever reason.

Guest Anonymous

I really kinda think that Steph is all talk. She consistantly blames someone else for their loss -- with the exception of this last time. She needed the vote too much to say anything!

See, when they said that something will happen that has never happened before. I thought it could have been that ONE tribe has only lost 1 member due to a forced tribal council. Not a stupid shark. We all know that it has been done before. I am in hopes that once they are one tribe and have to fight against one another, things will pick up. Its boering to watch something when you know exactly how it will end(with the same team loosing all season long)even with out spoilers, its a given!

see i like this season, i like it because everyone complained that survivor was becoming too predictable and then this season came and it wasnt predictable but we still have people complaining, for some reason i know why you guys dont like this season any more. and yes i have done the same thing with previous seasons and other shows (Ex:Amazing Race) when my favorite gets booted early on pre-jury i get really mad and decide i wont watch it any more, so maybe thats the reason you guys dont like it any more. but its okay. i have done it many times.

Guest ranster627

I see where you're coming from ...

In my case it is the predictability that is boring me ... I will still be there for the finale though!