Michele

I really like her! To me, it seems she's the first non-traditional player (waitress, bartender, trainer, teacher, etc.). She seems like the grown up of the group even though she's still young - she did the school thing and now has the career and is finally taking some time for herself to have some fun!! Hope she does well.

First Impression: She'll save Russ from the chopping block and ruin her game.

Lots of very smart people have no common sense so we shall see how she does.

Good point!... I forgot about that.. I'm surprised I forgot about that cuz I tell hubby that everyday..lol

But I'm hoping she does well.. I like that she is a normal person, and not just a wannabe actor/model

Lots of very smart people have no common sense so we shall see how she does.

yes on the apprentice there was a guy with a PHD and a Juris Doctorate but he was the first out becuase he had no social skills. It will be very interesting to see if she has smarts and people skills.

Came off ok in interview with Ross, agree keep PHD quiet and come off as a lab tech...she will have plenty of "lab rats" to observe and imo might bond with Lydia, Casey, Kevin, Ronnie and even Jeff....hope she goes far.....

I agree. I think it would be very wise for her to keep a lid on her actual job. Play down her abilities and keep a low profile until she can get some ideas on the other HG.

She did say she was beat up a lot in school for being smart. That could have made her a very tough cookie.

I do like her and will look forward to how others react with her.

hahaha...no...Canadian Catholic schools only.

ah well, that explains it

see here in our public schools, physical and verbal beatdowns are common place, which accounts for our school shootings and self-destructive tendencies. amazingly enough, the teachers don't seem to notice the abuse, I'm not sure if the teachers are blind or if the bullies are that good at hiding it

Archived