Michele

Michele.jpg

Hardworking, creative and intelligent, Michele is most proud of earning her Ph.D. in Neuroscience. It's a tool that could help her enter the BIG BROTHER house with an edge over the competition. She's a neuroscientist who has extensively studied the mind and is sure she can spot a lie a mile away.

Michele's motto in life is "don

amber

this one time, at band camp....

ha-ha that's what popped up in my head when i looked at her pic too.

I don't associate her with Amber either.

Personally I'd love to see her go far. I love the intelligent folks but alas this is BB...so I realize the cards are theoretically stacked against her. You have to have book smarts and street smarts to win ;)

1st Impression... I'm going to love her, want to root for her AND therefore, she'll be booted out within 2 weeks. :(:lol:

i'm getting mixed feelings about her. being a fellow psych nerd, i want her to do well... but if she was a socially awkward type of nerd in HS then that might do her some damage fitting in and make her booted out quick. I also really don't like people who think they are smarter than others, and she seems like that type to me. barf.

her best bet is floating for a little while and see how long that takes her.

Dude, she earned her Ph.D. in Neuroscience.

As opposed to earning a PH D in something else would make her less intelligent?

Fuskie

Who wonders how looking younger than her age will play into her reception in the house...

For her:

-she's got the pyschology stuff in the bag if she can apply it with ease she's a ringer

-again, she's probably prettier than she appears which means some scarve-wearing fashionista is going to 'doscover' her and if she's as smart as she says she is she'll play dress up with the pretty girls and dumb it down around the guys.

Against

-if she's a bookworm know it all on paper but can't translate it to life she's gone within 2 weeks

-if she makes the other girls feel dumb they'll eat her alive high school cafeteria style

Dude, she earned her Ph.D. in Neuroscience.... she probably IS smarter than everyone else!

I think I'll like her. I'm a closet nerd. I do think she'll likely get on others nerves though.

No joke about the Ph.D - and at the age of 27 -- that's pretty darn impressive! I hope she does well, but it might be hard for her socially. I hope not, though.

if she tell hg she has a ph'd she wont last long

Archived