Am I the only one who doesn't care anymore?

nebartist

Does anyone care who wins? Most likely it will be someone from Koror. And do we really know anyone from that team? Of course we know Tom is a big strong strapping man, but what else is there too him? We have not seen these people stratigize,

I just feel like I have nothing invested into these characters on the Koror team. Maybe it will change lord knows last season was boring up until a point. Perhaps I should hold onto hope. :? I mean they will start to focus on koror more once Ulong is gone. It will be like a whole different season :wink:

Guest cappy

Honestly I dont even care about this season anymore. Ulong is the worst tribe ever. I dont like Koror much either. I dont care about any of the cast. This is definetly the worst season casted ever. CBS better get it straight because Palau hit an all time low.

I just watch to see Jenn :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I agree that the season seems to be at a low point, but I'm kinda liking the twist of no merge. Yes it was rather predictable tonight -- but I think the real action will occur when there is only one tribe left.

I SO agree with you both..(weird huh?)..This is by far the most UNinteresting Least entertaining season of Survivor so far..

Maybe cuz the race is so fascinating that it outshines this but I think not...I THINK it's that this particular season has been such a dud that ppl are looking elsewhere for ANY entertainment..

BUT YEAH..THIS SEASON OF SURVIVOR..COULDN'T CARE LESSSSSSSS!!

The Zip you usually feel about the show has certainly zagged.

I almost feel sorry for the producers and footage editors having to try and piece this stuff together each week.

Maybe they'll have more to work with when it gets to the point when Koror has to start making alliences and really start playing the game. We can only hope :roll:

Guest Anonymous
The Zip you usually feel about the show has certainly zagged.

I almost feel sorry for the producers and footage editors having to try and piece this stuff together each week.

Maybe they'll have more to work with when it gets to the point when Koror has to start making alliences and really start playing the game.  We can only hope  :roll:

I was thinking the same thing -- I'd like to see a two hour show -- commercial free please! Then maybe we'll see what's really happening!

The producers should just have merged the tribes so that Koror could have fractured and made for a more exciting show. Now its too late for Ulong to make a difference in the outcome and its almost predictable what's gonna happen.

Guest XandraSkye

I definitely think it will get more interesting once Koror has to turn on each other. I think that's when the real action will happen.

Whoever said that we haven't realy gotten to know Koror, I agree. I said that a few weeks back.

I have a sneaky suspicion that something will happen next week to change things since Ulong is only a tribe of two. But then again, there was nothing in the previews about that and they ALWAYS hint at any shake up on the game. Hmmmm..

Ok, I have a question, if Ulong loses next week how does some get voted out when their votes will cancel each other out? That will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Guest Anonymous

I just thought of something -- never mind when there is only two -- what about one? One person constantly defending themselves for the right to stay all alone? Yikes!

Guest Tigress61
Maybe for some excitement, they could tie a string to Janu and make her into a kite, she is getting thin enough.

Guest Anonymous

Well its not as though Koror doesn't have food is it -- shark, clam, food supplies dropped. Sounds like they're really doing well right now!

Maybe for some excitement, they could tie a string to Janu and make her into a kite, she is getting thin enough.

:rofl That'd be hysterical! I don't know if she could handle the excitement, though. She seems pretty stressed. 4_6_104.gif

7_9_3.gif

Guest dk32657

CBS claimed that this season would be different and much better than any other season, but I am finding it very boring.

When Jeff asked the question to Ulong as to why they think they are losing....could have smacked him over the head for being so stupid.

Think about it Jeff.....each member in the Ulong tribe has been doing all challenges...but Koror tribe members are taking turns doing the challenges while the rest sit on the side lines cheering them on....hence getting much more needed rest...and let's not forget more protein and carbs etc, because they are winning all the challenges and have the Incredible HUNK to catch sharks to keep them fed.

I do believe it will get more interesting once Ulong has been eliminated and individually they will have to fend for themselves, which will force more competitiveness and alliances to be formed etc...

I can't wait to start seeing more of the Incredible Hunk in action! ;)

Okay so if there is no merge and if --no make that when the SOlong er i mean Ulong tribe loses again--how are they gonna determine who gets the boot? pick a colored rock out of a bag--thats what they have done in the past when its a tie and lets face it they are gonna vote for the other one.

unless they do merge --oh who knows!!!! actually its like the thread says who cares.

The only one i really like is Stephanie--i think she deserves to win the whole thing!!!

Ulong Tribe Is Worst Ever for 'Survivor'

By The Associated Press

NEW YORK - Maybe they should change their name to Ulose. As of Thursday's episode, the Ulong tribe is the losingest tribe in "Survivor" history, having failed every immunity challenge on the Palau-set edition of the CBS reality show. "I'm still kind of boggled by it," Ibrehem Rahman told The Associated Press Friday. "It might have been some sort of Palau ghost or something working against us. Who knows?"

Rahman, one of three remaining Ulong members, was the latest victim of the losing streak

Guest XandraSkye
Wanda and Jonathan got more "air" time on that site then they did on Survivor:Palau. 90% of them star those two. LOL. I"m so jealous of creative people.