Transformers 2

King123

Two words to explain the reason critics didn't like it: Michael Bay. For some reason, the critics have it out for him and pretty much pan all his movies because they think he's too over-the-top.

This was such a great movie, I cannot wait to see it again. Of course it was over-the-top, it's Transformers for crying out loud. I would be disappointed if it wasn't over the top.

Of course it was over-the-top, it's Transformers for crying out loud. I would be disappointed if it wasn't over the top.

Exactly.

Ok.. Im glad everybody else loved it too..

On the midnight premire it had 16million.. thats the 2nd highest midnight premiere ever (Behind Dark Knight)... BUT it premired on a tuesday night/wednesday morning, while Darkknight was released on a friday night... SO who knows which one would have been better...

BUT eitherway, it broke the record for midnight release on a weekday.

Box Office: 'Transformers 2' earns $201 million its first five days

After opening to an astounding $60.6 million on Wednesday, the PG-13 rated robot mash-up has grossed an estimated $201 million over its first five days, second only to The Dark Knight's 5-day opening of $203 million.

dang..