Housekeeping ... tidbits, imports, ratings ....

Jem

<span style='color:purple'>Overnight Ratings (3/31)- A new episode of "Lost" helped ABC overcome FOX and "American Idol" Wednesday. The Alphabet's new drama "Eyes," however, debuted to somewhat disappointing ratings.

ABC averaged just enough to beat FOX in households and total viewers. NBC finished third, with CBS close behind. UPN took fifth, and The WB trailed.

These were the top 5 of the night.

1. American Idol FOX

2. Lost ABC

3. Law & Order NBC

4. 60 Minutes CBS

5. CSI: NY CBS

Source: Zap2it.com

Of course,

Guest ranster627
Mine either lol And the one's I really don't care for go on and on and on.

Now that is a list we should start in a thread somewhere! :wink:

Guest XandraSkye

I have to say, I'd be very interested to see that list. PM it to me. :lol:

Yes, you guys don't need me to give my "they only order 22-24 episodes per season and the TV season lasts longer than that" speech again. You can go to another forum to read that. :twisted: But I will say this, maybe J.J. Abrams will do what he did with Alias this season, play the season straight thru and then we just have to wait 7-8 months for new episodes versus only 3-4 months with a bunch of hiatus' in between. Maybe he'll do "Lost" during one half of the year and "Alias" during the other half?

I have to say, I'd be very interested to see that list.  PM it to me.  :lol: 

Yes, you guys don't need me to give my "they only order 22-24 episodes per season and the TV season lasts longer than that" speech again.  You can go to another forum to read that.  :twisted:

:DHugs to Ms X :wink: