Lurkers Come On Out...BB is about to Begin

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the old boards but didn't register until they switched over to these. I really only come over to these forums during the BB season and even then, don't post too much. I spend so much time reading and the replies come in fast and furious sometimes that I just don't want to repeat what was already said by someone who might reply faster, lol. Plus I've been a huge addict to a different message board for years which is quite time consuming...then I got into Facebook. Not enough time in the day when you gotta get some work done as well! :lol:

Every year I say I won't get the live feeds since BBAD started, but I always cave right before it feels like they may be doing an endurance comp. We'll see if I can restrain myself this year. ;)

Nice to see all the lurkers being welcomed. I will encourage all my BB fan friends to register ASAP so they can keep up. CBS shows SQUAT of what is actually going on. These boards and Morty's page are wonderful resources for the goods. :D

Hi everyone,

I don't know if you'd consider me a lurker, as I have posted a bit during the past season or two, but I don't post that much. I do greatly appreciate being able to check in and see how things are going, reading the live feed updates, etc. I've been watching Big Brother since the first season, and while I don't subscribe to the feeds, I do get BB After Dark and every morning I fast forward through to see what I've missed before I go to work. Anyway, I'll be here, and looking forward to the new season.

Hi everyone,

I am guilty of being a long time lurker. I've been watching BB since season 3 and found Morty's around season 6. I mostly lurked during the day at work so really couldn't chance getting caught replying (they call it playing around) while at work. Since I've become the many laid off workers this year, I should have plenty of time to post. I used to have a different screen name and I used my work email to log in and since I can't access that, I had to get a new screen name. Anyways, I feel like I know so many of you here just from reading your posts. I also lurk on Amazing Race, Survivor, the bachelor/bachelorette, and Days of Our Lives. I'm so excited that BB starts today!!!!!

Jeannie

Ditto what Erin questioned about Facebook! I need to add Morty's as my friend on FB!!!

I used to lurk here but joined a year or so back. I tried to be active last season as well as in the off-season, but starting last December I just couldn't find the time to even lurk. :( I'm on here right now at work, but they've started policing the net so much that I'm afraid to spend too much time on here during the day. Anyway, great thread!

I am a total NOOB but very excited!! Have watched BB since BB2 and regularly recruit a new person every year to get in on the madness. I would love to see some original twists this year and the mystery houseguest seems a bit contrived but I guess we will see.

Heading to the Prediction Challenge now!

okay so i finally broke down and registered this year. Each season I enjoy the reads until it gets too crowded here and I am no longer able to lurk around. I may not be an avid contributor but I do enjoy all of the differing opinions regarding the houseguests that Morty's has to offer.

Thanks for having me.

Archived