Lurkers Come On Out...BB is about to Begin

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow over 100 posts to this thread...

Welcome to all of those who have come out from deep cover to say hello.

Thought I would repost some "advice" that UVP shared when this thread 1st appeared.

Any other long time posters feel free to add some additional advice.

"UVP keys to newcomers"

1. report to mods

2. root for whoever you like

3. discuss hg not posters

4.dont challenge those with seniority here you will lose if it happens

5.use your ignore button

6.have fun

7.see ya next year

Also, LaLa shared that the boards may be closed to non-registered Lurkers once the game begins so if you are not registered and are reading this you may want to sign up for Morty's now.

"LaLa's Tip from July 5th"

"Just wanted to let all the lurkers who are still lurking know that once Big Brother begins, the forums will only be available to registered members. Morty's TV can get so busy with traffic that the board must be restricted to registered members."

i didn't start out as a "lurker" but the one season i tried to be active i was attacked by some people who couldn't accept others opinions, so i stayed away mostly. i've decided to try to put my foot back into this community. i really hope that some people can just relax and have fun and realize that we're all here because we love the brother. i don't care if you've been active since the day mortys was created or you you just signed up today. no one is more important than someone else on here, and i hope everyone can see that and respect each other. : )

xo b.

Sorry you had a bad experience Penguin. Glad you stuck around are willing to give us another go.

Remember to use the report button, to put posters on ignore and to pm the mods if you get uncomforable. This is a site where ALL opinions are welcome and if someone doesn't allow you your opinion the mods want to know.

WELCOME one and and all. Have a great BB11 season!!!!!!!!!

ps. Chat is in full swing, come join us. :computer:

I'm so excited to be back at Morty's and for the BB 11 Season to start!

I've been in/out on the forums since 07 and its the best forum around for all things BB. I actually quit my job to work at home full-time (contract bookkeeper) AND so that I could watch the feeds this year on my dual monitors.-->yeah, I'm that addicted.

Hello and glad to be back!

I've been reading here at Morty's for a couple of years and just joined last week. I've enjoyed reading the posts and being in the chat room with everyone!

For those who forget or choose not to become a registered member of Morty's TV (its free, what's holding you back?), we now have a group on Facebook where you can continue to share the Morty's TV and Big Brother experience with other fans! Plus, receive Morty's on Twitter tweets directly in your Facebook news feed by friending Morty Port!

Fuskie

Who exhorts wherever you go, Morty's TV has your BB back...

OMG...1 more sleep!!! So excited! And now facebook and twitter...sweet!

I suspect there are many people out there that have been lurking for years.

I know, I did. And I realized I missed out on some of the additional fun with Big Brother.

If you are a lurker or just someone that does not post very often...come on out and don't be shy.

If you have never done the prediction challege - DO It.

It's like Big Brother in 3D - it adds a whole other layer to the game.

DreamAngel and others have some easy questions already there - and there are no wrong answers.

Or, just respond to this thread to say hi and introduce yourself.

Let us know how long you have been following the game, what you are looking forward to this Season, anything you've been wanting to say.

Anyone is free to join in - It is what makes Morty's, Morty's.

While we might not always agree...we do have fun and people here are generally pretty nice.

Any Pro Posters, what advice do you have for the Lurkers?

Hi, I have watched BB every season. Kinda shy about posting, thought I would give it a try. Have been visiting this site for a few years now.

To me following and posting on this board just makes the whole Big Brother season that much more fun! I too lurked for a bit when I first started watching BB but that didn't last all that long! Everyone on here is great!

Hi Everyone! For me, summer really starts with BB and Morty's! My first day stopping by and I wanted to ask everyone a question. Slap me if this is asked somewhere on this already very active board.

If you were placed in one of the cliques, which one would it be? Populars, Athletes, Brains or Offbeats? I think most people fit into more than one but I'd probably be put in with the Offbeats.

Hi Everyone! For me, summer really starts with BB and Morty's! My first day stopping by and I wanted to ask everyone a question. Slap me if this is asked somewhere on this already very active board.

If you were placed in one of the cliques, which one would it be? Populars, Athletes, Brains or Offbeats? I think most people fit into more than one but I'd probably be put in with the Offbeats.

Good Question...I'm kinda in the middle of popular/brains...I'm tech smartypants but I also am pretty social and have a good circle of (what I think) are pretty cool friends. Of course, who knows what people SEE me as...probably a mini-van mom...which group is that?

Archived