Dancing with the Stars 9

Season 9 of Dancing with the Stars starts Monday September 21 at 8ET on ABC with the Dancing with the Stars Results Show starting Wednesday September 23 at 8ET.

Who will be the next stars and the next dancers? Find out here at a later date.

Discuss at will.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who I don't want on Season 9:

1. No dating couples dancing together (a la Julianne & Chuck Wick)

2. No dumpee from The Bachelorette.

#1 on my wishlist to compete: retired NY Yankee Centerfielder Bernie Williams.

Fashion Designer Vera Wang Headed to Dancing?

Dancing With the Stars is getting a little more fashionable.

A source tells E! News that designer Vera Wang has signed on to compete for next season's disco ball trophy...

Wang, who will be 60 by the time the next round of waltzing kicks off in the fall, rose from Vogue editor to one of the world's most famous wedding dress designers. She not only dresses celebs on the red carpet now, but she has her own home collection, plus a lower-priced clothing collection at Kohl's.

As a young girl, Wang trained as a professional figure skater. She later designed costumes for Nancy Kerrigan and Michelle Kwan. Another famous figure skater, Kristi Yamaguchi, won season six of DWTS.

A rep for Wang did not immediately comment. As is usually the case, an ABC rep declined to comment on casting.

ABC just announced today that season nine will premiere with a three-night, five-hour extravaganza on Sept. 21.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Courtesy of; REALITBLURRED

Tom DeLay, Macy Gray, Aaron Carter, Donny Osmond, Michael Irvin, Kathy Ireland on DWTS

August 17, 2009, 9:14 AM

Dancing with the Stars 9

overall very strong cast should be a good season

The worst line up I have ever seen. Were they completely desperate with most of these so called celebs? BLECH. I am seriously going to have to cheer for either Donnie O. or for that swimming chick. WTF?????

I've heard of more of this seasons cast then of the first 2 seasons combined.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars: Who Is Dancing With Who?

August 20, 2009 03:17:39 by Britteny Elrick

Although the official list of Dancing With The Stars celebrity pair-ups won

Dade,

According to the 08/22/09 edition of Wikipedia, these are the 'unofficial' Stars and their Professional Partners:

1. Aaron Carter's Professional Partner will be Karina Smirnoff
  2. Natalie Coughlin's Professional Partner will be Alec Mazo
  3. Mark Dacascos' Professional Partner will be Lacey Schwimmer
  4. Tom DeLay's Professional Partner will be Cheryl Burke
  5. Macy Gray's Professional Partner will be Jonathan Roberts
  6. Ashley Hamilton's Professional Partner will be Edyta Śliwińska
  7. Melissa Joan Hart's Professional Partner will be Mark Ballas
  8. Kathy Ireland's Professional Partner will be Tony Dovolani
  9. Michael Irvin's Professional Partner will be Anna Demidova
  10. Joanna Krupa's Professional Partner will be Derek Hough
  11. Chuck Liddell's Professional Partner will be Anna Trebunskaya
  12. Debi Mazar's Professional Partner will be Maksim Chmerkovskiy
  13. M

I hope we get some good dancing. Most of these people I have never heard of. They need to get a better pool of dancers.

The bottom of the barrel getting an extreme fighter as a "celebrity". A disgusting sport.

Just for that I may not watch this season.

I still want to wait until I see the first dance by the couples to determine my fav but I AM leaning toward Mark Dacascos with his Professional Partner Lacey Schwimmer but I'm biased . . . I used to baby-sit Lacey and her brother, Benji, in exchange for dance lessons or classes with their dad, Buddy. Their dad was considered the number one Lindy Hop/Swing champ in his prime so his kids were trained coming out of the womb!

I think M

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars: Cast Discusses First Dance

August 28, 2009 11:00:35 by Britteny Elrick

The new cast of Dancing With The Stars is already hard at work preparing for their first big dance. With the season premiere less than a month away, keep reading to see what the dancers had to say about their practices so far

I found this "Dancing with the Stars" tidbit on www.BetUs.com and found it interesting in a Las Vegas sort of way. I'm not sure how to interpret the odds but I think it's safe to think the top of the list is good and the bottom of the list . . . not so good!

TV_Paige

Who will win Season 9 of "Dancing with the Stars"?

1. Natalie Coughlin _________+
1650 Joanna Krupa ____________+1700 Melissa Joan Hart ________ +1700 Mya _______________________+1700 Donny Osmond ___________ +1750 Mark Dacascos ____________ +1750 Michael Irvin ______________ +1700 Ashley Hamilton ___________ +1800 Chuck Liddell ______________ +1900 Kathy Ireland _______________+1900 Debi Mazar _________________ +1950 Macy Gray __________________ +1000 Kelly Osbourne _____________ +1100 Aaron Carter ________________ +1200 Louie Vito ___________________ +1200 Tom DeLay __________________ +1300

For Season 11 of Big Brother Mortys was very lucky to have had several Mortyites on the audiance. How would you like to experience the audiance thrill for Dancing With the Stars? (or other shows)

On Camera Audiences The offical ticket source of your favorite shows.

• 2 weeks later...

monday night football dolphins game will keep me from watching most of tonight premiere , not sure if it is worth me watching any of this season